What's your favorite breakfast food?

Options

Replies

• erinserin
    erinserin Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Vegemite on toast and banana smoothie! Never get sick of them :)
  • HarleyQuinn_12
    HarleyQuinn_12 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    A Vat of coffee and Greek Yogurt with a tablespoon of uncooked Irish Oatmeal. So Yummy.
  • wk9t
    wk9t Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    A bowl of oatmeal with 1 tsp of brown sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon, a pinch of nutmeg and 1 tbsp of creamy peanut butter. This is the only food I ever add sugar to. I do not add sugar to cereal, coffee, tea or anything else but my oatmeal.
  • sfoxy219
    sfoxy219 Posts: 103
    Options
    half cup of plain Greek yogurt mixed with a half cup of canned 100 % pure pumpkin. Sprinkle over some cinnamon, nutmeg, and 0 calorie sugar substitute. It is fast and So delicious! :-)

OMG that sounds amazing.
  • Selk68
    Selk68 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I think I just discovered mine...

525600_10150654263091073_631291072_9428354_545202009_n.jpg

OMG ~ This has got to be the best smoothie I have made so far! n0m n0m n0m n0m n0m!!!!

1 cup Dannon Oikos Greek Nonfat Vanilla 0% Fat Yogurt
    2 whole in the skin Baby Cuties (small California Mandarins)
    1 cup No Sugar Added Whole Strawberries (frozen)
    3/4 cup Mango Chunks (Frozen)

Under 400 cals and almost half of the daily recommended protein... Tastes sooooo great! (lovin' the zest from the cuties... *smiles*)
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I eat the same thing everyday and I LOVE it. It is 1/2 cup of greek yogurt, mixed with 1/4 cup of rolled oats, and some fruit (usually raspberries or strawberries). I mix these in a resealable container the night before, and they are ready to go in the morning. I eat it on the way to work. Yum!!!
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Biscuits and gravy.
  • chrischinchilla
    chrischinchilla Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Bacon!!! And eggs!
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    half cup of plain Greek yogurt mixed with a half cup of canned 100 % pure pumpkin. Sprinkle over some cinnamon, nutmeg, and 0 calorie sugar substitute. It is fast and So delicious! :-)

I am sooooo going to have to try this!
  • mzhokie
    mzhokie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    egg beater omelet with onions, red peppers, spinach and feta cheese.
  • wilberfamily
    wilberfamily Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I sometimes have things that don't seem like breakfast foods for breakfast. I have a hard time eating right away when I get up so sometimes I have a yogurt before I leave and then have fruit once I'm at work for a little while. Sometimes I just make a sandwich and eat it while I'm working. Depends on what I have on hand. I have a child with a feeding disorder so we try to keep with the idea that you don't just have to eat breakfast foods at breakfast time. For a while I was making up breakfast sandwiches on light english muffins with an egg and canadian bacon and reduced fat cheese. I made a dozen at a time and wrapped them individually and put them in the freezer. I just popped them in the microwave and off I went.
  • wk9t
    wk9t Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Keema (hand grounded beef with lots of spices) And Aloo bharay parathay (flat bread filled with cooked and spiced potatoes and then fried).

Also, goat brains. Taste alot like eggs only tastier

you be trollin'
    eww

lol nope. We used to eat brain all the time. Have to be eaten within 24 hours of killing the animal else it goes bad soon.

If you think thats gross, I can share some other things that I know will make you cringe :)

I've eaten calf brains. They were spiced and sauteed in a skillet then served on a tortilla with sour cream. I ate this in Queretaro,Mexico. I didn't know it was brains when I started eating it. It looked and tasted like ground beef. Even after I was told what it was I ate more because it was very tasty.
  • sladicp
    sladicp Posts: 6
    Options
    You guys need to EAT in the morning. No yogurts and all this. Eggs, toast and the works. Start the day right!!!
  • Lolitasboss
    Lolitasboss Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I think I just discovered mine...

525600_10150654263091073_631291072_9428354_545202009_n.jpg

OMG ~ This has got to be the best smoothie I have made so far! n0m n0m n0m n0m n0m!!!!

1 cup Dannon Oikos Greek Nonfat Vanilla 0% Fat Yogurt
    2 whole in the skin Baby Cuties (small California Mandarins)
    1 cup No Sugar Added Whole Strawberries (frozen)
    3/4 cup Mango Chunks (Frozen)

Under 400 cals and almost half of the daily recommended protein... Tastes sooooo great! (lovin' the zest from the cuties... *smiles*)

THIS LOOKS AMAZING!!!! I WANT THIS NOW! I'm a fan of anything w/ mango. I'm an island girl :)
  • dstanley753
    dstanley753 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    If I have time I like a Thomas plain bagel thin(110c) and Laughing Cow cream cheese (45c) with a coffee (2c). If I'm in a hurry them yogurt with protein powder added.
  • lorraine311
    lorraine311 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    My protein shake!
  • rachaellynn91
    Options
    Gotta have my two eggs, scrambled with basil, garlic powder, red peppers, cheddar cheese, and a little bit of pepper!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    salmon & veggie omelet with fried rice and of course coffee :tongue:
  • Brinasacat
    Brinasacat Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    1 egg (sometimes soft boiled, sometimes fried in a little EVOO) with 1/2 ounce of cheese and 1 ounce of bread, toasted. It holds me good until lunchtime.
  • rubawaytheday
    Options
    turkey bacon is great, and also turkey sausage, ground turkey, turkey smoked polish sausage... all awesome and lower counts