Options

Replies

• lyncupit
    lyncupit Posts: 1
    Options
    some guys like to have girls hanging on to feed their egos, are needy
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    He sounds married or attached to me. Don't waste your time on someone who SAYS one thing and his actions say something else.
  • prettygirlhoward
    prettygirlhoward Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    With the "hey gorgeous" texts he wants to keep you as an option while he checks out others as well. Go on more dates with other people and have fun. Don't be a guy's option.

This! I agree completely. Dont be an option. Find a guy whos worth it!!

^^^ this!
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    If he doesnt schedule another date....move along. Or next date he asks you on, dont be so available. Also dont answer the texts right away. Keep em waiting awhile. But if he was really into you, he would've gone on date even if sick. Most guys dont care if they have the ebola virus if they like you enough. Sorry. Im sure there are lots of people on dating site who would be lucky to have you! I met mine on there! :flowerforyou:
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    Next!
  • doinitforme2012
    doinitforme2012 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    i say ditch him to the curb!
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    If he's not trying to see you, he's not into you. One phone call to reschedule the date he bailed on means more than a million "Hey gorgeous" texts that he could be sending to 20 different women, for all you know. He made it obvious he wasn't interested in the first chance. Why bother giving him another one? Move on.
  • FriendsR4EverTreasures
    Options
    Are you responding to his text messages? If so, STOP! Silence usually sways one way or another (he will either get serious and ask to see you OR you will never hear from him again!). Tell yourself you are better than that!!! MOVE ON
  • chatnel
    chatnel Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone, this is just what I needed. I am a bit naive when it comes to dating. I won't be replying to his texts anymore.
  • cufirst84
    cufirst84 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Do you want to see him? is so make a date...but im guessing if he's been able to text ya, he would have popped a date out by now...sounds like a player waiting out his bookings !!!
    I woudl say ....SEE YA !
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    texting sucks. if they don't CALL you and show up when they say they'll show up, they don't mean it. How easy is it to send the same text to 5 different people and see which responds to the booty call?

seriously.
  • cohophysh
    cohophysh Posts: 288
    Options
    Hey, if I am in to you, I am not going to continue to text you, I would be wanting to see you...dump this guy and move on.
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    nnnneeexxxxxxtttttttttttttttttttttt................
  • lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    move on.... not worth the time.
  • FriendsR4EverTreasures
    Options
    thanks everyone, this is just what I needed. I am a bit naive when it comes to dating. I won't be replying to his texts anymore.

:flowerforyou: That's the spirit!
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Yeah...Id' say he's shopping around.
    maybe just catch him unawares and ask him about it in a text!
  • HeatherHoskins
    HeatherHoskins Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    If this is what he is doing after one date and you "play" along then he will think that he can walk all over you throughout your intire friendship. He will never put you before himself. Don't let him do this. Blow him off, stop texting back and see how hard he works on getting back in touch. I believe in second chances, not third chances but do not let him walk all over you. You deserve better. we all do
  • Pinoy_Pal
    Pinoy_Pal Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    He's trying to keep you on the hook...as Jenny say's, "RUN Forrest, RUN!!!!"
  • 13nicholas
    13nicholas Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Agree. Drop him.
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Yes please! Move on!

I've been there, he's shopping around to see if there is something better out there but keeps you close with superficial texts.