Replies

• mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Awesome job and you all look great as a "TEAM"
  • janehen12
    janehen12 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing! Does insanity have a lot of jumping jacks etc? I really want to try it but I don't want to end up in the flat below/be a noisy ****!
  • Blondeone10
    Options
    You both look awesome!!!! I get bummed when I don't see the weight decrease, but then my husband reminds me that "muscle is heavier," and I breath again:)
    Even when I don't feel well (which has been alot lately) I try to do Plank and some simple movements to stay loose.
    Job well done you two:flowerforyou:
  • erika_urthmama
    erika_urthmama Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    wow, GREAT job both of you!!!! You both look amazing!!!!
  • Riverofbeauty
    Riverofbeauty Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Great job to both of you!!
  • jj3120
    jj3120 Posts: 358
    Options
    Amazing you both look great! I so want to be able to do insanity one day!!
  • gungho66
    gungho66 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    how did you do the before and after pics? -you both look great!
  • ChrisGoldn
    ChrisGoldn Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You both look great!!
  • seobstar
    seobstar Posts: 169
    Options
    I have been watching the infomercials and I got the impression you have to be in pretty good shape to even start the insanity program. Did you guys workout on a regular basis prior to starting the program ?

To be honest, my husband never really worked out before doing Insanity...he is one of those people who can kind of just pick things up here and there like he can go for a run randomly when he hasn't run in ages, or bike 20 miles or play a pick up basketball game when he's technically "out of shape' and be ok...and he puked on the first day of Insanity. It almost killed him...he couldn't believe how hard it was. I, on the other had had been working out consistently for over a year (since giving birth to my 3rd child) and had lost 70 pounds. I did Turbo Kick classes, running, interval training etc, 6 days a week. So, needless to say I was "in shape" when we started, I did not puke on the first day like he did but it was extremely difficult for me too (even though I was in shape) and was truly THE HARDEST workout I have ever done in my entire life. There really are no words to even describe it. It's just freakin HARD!!!
  • ngarrett75
    ngarrett75 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Did you follow the INSANITY diet plan or just cut back on your own?
  • Surisaddai
    Surisaddai Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Your arms look so much different.
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Youre arms!!! They look amazing!! You looked beautiful before, now you are even more smokin!!
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    The arms are brilliant - you had that hanging bit on arms just near arm pit which you don't have anymore, Gives hope to those that have flabby arms.
  • seobstar
    seobstar Posts: 169
    Options
    Did you follow the INSANITY diet plan or just cut back on your own?

I was already eating basically exactly like the INSANITY plan (high protein, lots of veggies, salmon, whole wheat carbs, etc) and I actually added to my calories. I upped them....there's no cutting back on Insanity!!! you absolutely CANNOT go low cal while doing Insanity....you'd never get through the workouts. they are so tough and you'll need the calories to fuel your body.
  • Febes24
    Febes24 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    you guys look amazing..
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Both of you did an amazing job! Congrats! =)
  • jenniferg83
    jenniferg83 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    great job both of you! it's awesome you are doing this together!!!
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Wow, I want your arms ... toned and but super lean! Nice job! Your husband looks great as well!
  • Fit2befitZ
    Fit2befitZ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You guys look great! I love, love Insanity!
  • Darlingir
    Darlingir Posts: 437
    Options
    thanks for the inspiration!

19111718.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!