What's your favorite breakfast food?

Options

Replies

• KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Healthy choice? A Luna bar, yogurt, or some oatmeal.

Indulgent choice? This...
    018-1.jpg
    (Fried rice w/ two over-easy eggs & Portuguese sausage)

Recipe...
    http://tattookitty.hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Make-ONO-Island-Style-Fried-Rice
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Favourite is Bacon, Sausage, eggs, toast and balck and white pudding, however the breakfast I have the most is Porridge, with Blueberries.

Or boiled egg and whole meal toast
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Eggs (omelette, scrambled, fried, boiled, poached, etc), bacon and coffee with coconut oil.

I'm just switching on to coconut oil now ... looks interesting, off to get some tomorrow.

Mine is also scrambled eggs (3 of them) with full-fat milk, cheese and cayenne pepper. I've taken to chucking some Hot Salami in there too.

As a result I am rarely hungry at lunchtime :)
  • carol2609
    Options
    Shredded Wheat, toast and marmite
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I'm simple.. I love banana with peanut butter and I love special k red berries cereal :-)
  • Wisewoman888
    Wisewoman888 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Matzah Brie (scrambled eggs with broken up matzah) and a cup of black dandelion tea OR Pumpkin Quinoa Pancakes drizzled with maple syrup and a shmear of Nuttelex Kosher Marg! mmmmmmmmmm..........................
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I know it sounds sad but I like my multigrain cheerios :blushing:

... I like other breakfast foods but I love my cheerios.
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Porridge oats with a little hot chocolate and sultanas

or

a full english breakfast on a Saturday if I have a hankering
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Healthy choice? A Luna bar, yogurt, or some oatmeal.

Indulgent choice? This...
    018-1.jpg
    (Fried rice w/ two over-easy eggs & Portuguese sausage)

Recipe...
    http://tattookitty.hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Make-ONO-Island-Style-Fried-Rice

Mmmmm that looks yummy! :tongue:
  • Selk68
    Selk68 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I think I just discovered mine...

525600_10150654263091073_631291072_9428354_545202009_n.jpg

OMG ~ This has got to be the best smoothie I have made so far! n0m n0m n0m n0m n0m!!!!

1 cup Dannon Oikos Greek Nonfat Vanilla 0% Fat Yogurt
    2 whole in the skin Baby Cuties (small California Mandarins)
    1 cup No Sugar Added Whole Strawberries (frozen)
    3/4 cup Mango Chunks (Frozen)

Under 400 cals and almost half of the daily recommended protein... Tastes sooooo great! (lovin' the zest from the cuties... *smiles*)

THIS LOOKS AMAZING!!!! I WANT THIS NOW! I'm a fan of anything w/ mango. I'm an island girl :)

I really was amazing! Funny thing is I just tossed it together 'n started drinking it right before I saw this thread...

I usually keep a large container of Dannon Oikos Vanilla Greek Yogurt around (Dannon cuz yeah, it's sweeter than the Stonyfield Farm 'n Vanilla because I like it better than plain - lol), plus several different types of frozen (no sugar added) fruit and usually one or two types of fresh fruit available for times that I am hungry and nothing else sounds good... Each time I just toss in whatever combination just seems right for the moment... It usually turns out pretty good - since I follow my mood/urge on the fly like that... Today was exceptionally good (to me!)... I really liked the extra flavor and texture the peel from the cuties gave it, too... :)
  • sozzell
    sozzell Posts: 166
    Options
    Weetabix brunchy bran, 1%milk, topped with a sliced banana.
  • Pinky_Calhoun
    Pinky_Calhoun Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    During the warmer season I'm a Vitatop and Coffee or Tea kind of gal. During the colder season
    I love steel cut oats with brown sugar and 1 boiled egg!!
  • dtiff
    dtiff Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    The absolute most delicious breakfast ever!!

a Thomas "everything" bagel thin (toasted)
    two slices of turkey bacon
    one tomato slice
    1 TBS low fat chive and onion flavored cream cheese

put it all together in a little breakfast sandwich

I'm telling you this is the most delicious breakfast, beware its addicting :bigsmile:
  • Sam3622
    Sam3622 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Either - Bran flakes and a big cup of coffee w/ skim milk. Or oatmeal with manuka honey, delicious and fills me up for the whole morning. I cant put fruit in cereal though, bleurgh i just dont like the texture of it in milk, but i do like having a banana at breakfast if im going to the gym in the morning.
  • Maldivesbeachbodplease
    Options
    Whole earth no added sugar peanut butter on granary toast - amaaaazing!!! :)
  • fragilegift
    fragilegift Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    bugger, you had to quantify that to be 'healthy.'

If it wasn't healthy, it was going to be hot croissants (plural), with ham and cheese. :)
  • amZhn
    amZhn Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    choc protein shake or oats with sugar substitute + strawberries & blueberries on school days. on weekends i have 2 egg whites with baby spinach on a slice of multigrain sourdough with a wedge of laughing cow cheese.
    sometimes i add a bit of peanut butter and cocoa powder to my oats if i want something more on the chocolate side :)
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Kashi Go Lean Crunch with Almonds and flax.......
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    4 egg whites with a splash of shredded cheese
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with bananas. Most breakfast food makes me wanna hurl: pancakes, sausage, waffles, almost all cereal, eggs... bleh.