365 Days on MFP = SUCCESS (with pics)

Options

Replies

• slowturtle1
    slowturtle1 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! You have inspired me to focus more on exercise. I do really well with the healthy eating--don't even have to try any more because it's second nature now--but the exercise ... I'm not nearly as dedicated. I give myself excuses--my age is my biggest excuse, then time, and so on and so on--but your results are ... WOW! Thank you for helping me set a new goal, and CONGRATULATIONS on all your hard work! You do look amazing!
  • bweiler10
    Options
    Seeing your work up close like I have!! Couldn't be more proud. Well done momma! 1 year ago you went from hating even the idea of working out, to loving it. You went for it and you got it. So proud. Love yeah!
  • MMKE4ever
    MMKE4ever Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    So happy for you! Way to go!
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    You look 20 years younger.... good for you!!!
  • joeygirl84
    joeygirl84 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Way to go :) You should celebrate for sure :)
  • The_Carrie
    The_Carrie Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring to see!
    I would love to be able to fast forward to a year from now just to be able to see what I look like. It's so exciting to think about!
  • steffihoney
    steffihoney Posts: 392
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! You should be proud of yourself!!
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You look amazing---total transformation...I honestly had to study your pictures carefully to make sure it was the same person!!

Thanks for the inspiration :flowerforyou:

LOL! This made me giggle!! I know I hated the face shots when it came to my photos.
    Thank you!!
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Seeing your work up close like I have!! Couldn't be more proud. Well done momma! 1 year ago you went from hating even the idea of working out, to loving it. You went for it and you got it. So proud. Love yeah!

You have to say encouraging things because you are my husband!! Just kidding! Thank you for your support and motivation! I definitely couldn't have done it without you next to me. Thank you , cheerleader!! :heart:
  • tomorrowisnotpromised
    tomorrowisnotpromised Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I see those abs...Awesome job!!!
  • Alzbratton
    Alzbratton Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job!!!! You look wonderful. I hope to stay on here that long!
  • yay2012
    yay2012 Posts: 72
    Options
    Thanks so much for being the inspiration I need to keep on going today! I know that it requires hard work and I"m really good at starting the work but not a good finisher. I'm so tired of failing again and again. Thanks for showing me that consistency does pay off!!!!!! You are truly inspiring. :o)
  • e1izab3th2
    e1izab3th2 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    you look FANTASTIC! Great job!
  • FammaMel
    FammaMel Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Okay, now that was inspiration I needed! My measurements are almost the same as your before. So glad to see that it doesn't happen overnight and, if I keep to it, I will get there. So often we want that overnight fix which is so unrealistic.

Congratulations to you. You look amazing!! Thank you for posting!
  • bubsmom10
    bubsmom10 Posts: 43
    Options
    you are an inspiration and proof that hard work DOES pay off well done your beautiful!!
  • skinnykimmy2013
    Options
    amazing !!!!!! nice job.. you look very good ..
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    This is what you call...TRUE HARD WORK AND DEDICATION....I know that you inspire me with your work and drive...I am so thankful to be a part of this journey with you....Your work and looks speaks for themselve that I too can have that..Thank you you are so appreciated more than you know!! EXCELLENT JOB!
  • MollyDukes
    MollyDukes Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Wow, nice job....you look awesome :)
  • MarissaCB39
    MarissaCB39 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!
  • vbaby
    vbaby Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    wow awesome....you look awesome
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!