My 30 Day Shred & Ripped in 30 Before/After Pics

Options
johanna023
johanna023 Posts: 34 Member
For both of these I did it 5-6 times a week for the full 30 days. However, I probably would have had better results if i had not taken 2 weeks off in between both programs (but it was Spring Break!). It was my New Year's resolution to get into better shape so I started working out regularly and eating better (cutting out most processed foods, limiting myself to 1200-1300 cals. per day, and just cutting back altogether). I do have to say though that I looved 30DS a lot more than Ripped. I found Ripped to be really hard on my knees and joints within the last few weeks of it and I also did not feel like it had enough cardio. However, I stuck with it and am very happy that I did! I lost about 9 pound in total.

BEFORE
Left Arm: 11.75’’
Right Arm: 11.25”
Left Thigh: 22”
Right Thigh: 22”
Upper Waist: 30”
Lower Waist: 31.5”
Hips: 35.5”
Total: 164"

AFTER
Left Arm: 11.5
Right Arm: 11
Left Thigh: 21.25
Right Thigh: 21
Upper Waist: 30
Lower Waist: 30.75
Hips: 32.5
Total: 158”

Lost 6”

NMCnrl.jpg

http://imgur.com/NMCnr

Now I think I will move on to 6 Week Six Pack and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism! Feel free to add me if you also do JM's workouts! :)

Replies

• tngfordisney
    Options
    WHAT???? Thats amazing. You look great.
  • BronnersHarris
    BronnersHarris Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! You look fab! Were you doing anything else (gym etc) while doing the DVDs?
  • johanna023
    johanna023 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! You look fab! Were you doing anything else (gym etc) while doing the DVDs?

Nope! I just worked really hard on making sure I did it as much as possible and worked as hard as possible everytime! Also worked really hard to eat right and not eat too much! haha
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • idziak04
    idziak04 Posts: 69
    Options
    You look great!! I started with 30 DS and I am now doing Six Week Six Pack. I am on level 2. I plan on doing Ripped in 30 for my next workout. I will add you as a friend.

Amy
  • shauna9909
    shauna9909 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I'm half way thru 30DS and I hope to have great results like you have!!!
  • nomayo
    nomayo Posts: 228
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm on L2 of the 30 DS, and posts like this keep me motivated. Thanks for sharing. :)
  • jens_mission
    jens_mission Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    That is a tough workout. Great results. I am currently doing the Jillian Michaels Body Revolution...love it, very similar to the ripped in 30.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Nice...and I can definitely see a difference...GOOD JOB
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Great job! I loved the shred but am finding it hard to keep doing Ripped so I've been alternating between the 2 so I don't get bored.
  • nancycsel
    nancycsel Posts: 47
    Options
    Wow you look awesome! I am 1/2 way through 30 Day shred and this is really motivating me to keep going!
  • dorairwin
    dorairwin Posts: 210
    Options
    Thats amazing. You look great.:flowerforyou:
  • shandirae
    shandirae Posts: 15
    Options
    You look great! I just started 30 day shred so seeing your results is very encouraging to me!:happy:
  • lucymarie19
    Options
    Wow, I'd never heard of either of these workouts but after seeing your amazing results I'm pretty keen to try! Well done girl, that's fab :)
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Your results are amazing...and the photos showed it well. Thanks for sharing.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome results! Love JM <3
  • katiedid1226
    katiedid1226 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Your hard work shows! Great job.
  • Abbiebabby
    Options
    Wow you look awesome!
    I've never finished 30DS before when I tried it about two years ago. I'm defiantly going to start it tomorrow!
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Awesome, I recently posted a thread for the guys on JM 30 DS....finished it about a month ago. Doing Ripped In 30 now. These DVDs work! And only 20 min a day...
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    awesome job.. see a marked difference in tone from your shred to after your ripped results!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!