My 30 Day Shred & Ripped in 30 Before/After Pics

Options

Replies

• ontheskinnyroad
    ontheskinnyroad Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Your hard work has paid off!!! Great Job!!!
  • johanna023
    johanna023 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I'm really glad that this is inspiring others to try out these workouts, it was posts like this that gave me the inspiration to start doing them! I definitely recommend these DVD's to anyone (especially 30DS) of any ability level! :)
  • johanna023
    johanna023 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    awesome job.. see a marked difference in tone from your shred to after your ripped results!

I know! I am so glad I took pictures because before I had compared them I really didn't think that my body had changed at all after 30DS! I guess Ripped really did make a difference, even though the scale hardly moved! haha
  • tiffaneenicole
    Options
    You should be really proud of yourself! You look great. Looking forward to seeing the rest of your results. Keep us posted and feel free to add me as a friend.

Tiffany
    www.tiffanystaples.com
  • Ladeda1
    Ladeda1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting your results. I always see 30DS results, but I have been curious about other's results after doing Ripped in 30.
    You look awesome!
  • shadee321
    shadee321 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You did a great job at keeping at it ! Congrats and you sure can see a difference. I started 30ds but i have a hard time fitting it in my day. i need to re-arange something so i can get it in . You showed me it works if you DO IT :) THANKS
  • bobbi_jo2
    bobbi_jo2 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Great work! I just started week 3 of ripped in 30. I also did 30 Day Shred before, but had a two week break due to spring break as well. Ripped in 30 is killer so way to finish. I'm excited to see my results and hope they are a great as yours. You look great!
  • HelpWanted220
    HelpWanted220 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    That is awesome to see your transformation!!! It gives me hope I am starting my 30 day shred today :) for the next 30 days!! Yay I'm excited :flowerforyou:
  • amanda776
    amanda776 Posts: 50
    Options
    What an accomplishment!
  • Tonika44137
    Tonika44137 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your transformation..I'm glad to see you had great results,,I'm doing Ripped in 30 right now and just started wk3..I see changes already in my body and have lost inches...I also workout at the gym but I'm happy to see you can still get great results at home especially for those who cant go to the gym
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    yes it's nice to see someone else do it that can't get to a gym. I am doing Rin30 as well and i haven't seen any results yet :( I have done 30ds twice and liked it a lot... but this one no results at all so far, but this time this is all i am doing.... so i guess it's just not enough on it's own?
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    You look great.
  • mslacimae1991
    mslacimae1991 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Great job! :)
  • r8chjc
    r8chjc Posts: 6
    Options
    I did the 30 DS a few years ago...you have motivated me to dig it out and get started again! Thanks :)
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Great results!
  • jstar05
    jstar05 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about getting the ripped in 30 but wasn't sure. after looking at your pics i will pick it up after my 30DS is done. AWESOME JOB!
  • StephL0711
    StephL0711 Posts: 141
    Options
    You look great!! I started with 30 DS and I am now doing Six Week Six Pack. I am on level 2. I plan on doing Ripped in 30 for my next workout. I will add you as a friend.

im also on level 2 of six week six pack, this is my last week of level two. whats your opinion of level 2? i liked level one waaaay better!!
  • ElinaCarroll
    Options
    OMG!! You look absolutely amazing!! What a change!! Unbelievable! I did 30DS before and am starting it again this weekend!! You are such an inspiration! I will definitely add you as a friend!
  • FR89
    FR89 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    well done!!! that is totally amazingggg!!!! :happy: hard work defo pays off! xx
  • anorrybot
    anorrybot Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    What about your nutrition? Any major changes there? It's hard to believe that if you don't change your negative eating habits to see results like that. I'm trying to concentrate on not overeating. It's difficult because I've been doing it so long.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!