Crushes

Options

Replies

• infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Shoot - I'm about to get married and I still have crushes. Moreso people that I am just enamored with, not that I would want to be with or anything.
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I had a 'cute guy' at the gym crush. Six months of smiles and we spent six months together... It was never ever going to work. Some things are better left as crushes!!

"Some things are better left as crushes!!" <--- I completely agree. :noway:
  • katiedid1226
    katiedid1226 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Crushes are fun, they make you feel good, & help keep you on your toes. They can, however, lead to trouble.....if they're married or otherwise unavailable. I don't want to make it sound like I know what I'm talking about......but I do!
  • Darlingir
    Darlingir Posts: 437
    Options
    My gynecologist! Not really a crush but thought he was incredibly handsome! Horrible I know!!!

19111718.png
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    Yes.

Except it's not so secret.
  • smilingchica
    smilingchica Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I feel like I always have a crush on someone, lol. Growing up I never had any boys like me in high school so I think I always had a current crush JUST in case they said they liked me, I could say i liked them right back and not be lying! Does that make sense? lol

Currently i have a school girl crush on one of the coaches i work with, he's tots off limits since he's married but he makes working practices bare able those days I would rather be somewhere else lol
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Yes...... But if any of you tell Amber and Jodi I have a crush, I will go all HULK on you. GALE SMASH!!!!!!
  • BullDozier
    BullDozier Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I had a crush on my now wife for about ten years before fate finally gave us the opportunity to get together.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    There is a lady that swims at my gym....sigh

If I swim in the morning, it seems like she is there.
    If I swim in the evening, it seems likes she is there....

*sigh*

I hope she's there today..
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I kind of have a crush on a guy in my Linguistics class, but I flirt like a devil with most of my guy friends lol
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I had a huge crush on the manager at a gym I used to go to. I went there for 2 years and we smiled and exchanged a few hellos but nothing more. One night I ran into him at a bar/club after a few too many and I boldly went up to him and kissed him lol. It never developed into anything really we just went out a few times after that, but it was fun while it lasted!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Yes...... But if any of you tell Amber and Jodi I have a crush, I will go all HULK on you. GALE SMASH!!!!!!

my love! you know that its not just a crush...
  • Hannalore13
    Hannalore13 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I've been acting on my crushes a lot lately. I figure, what do I have to lose? I don't really get embarrassed about it, and once it's out of the way it's harmless.

But one is just killin' me right now! I went on a date with him after we almost hooked up at a party. He really liked it, but just broke up with his 3 year gf last month, so he's not ready for anything. We hung out the other day just as friends, and it's going well, but damn. His smile gets me every time.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    IRL, there is no one that I have a crush on.
  • Amberetta82
    Amberetta82 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    There are quite a few at the moment.
  • iFeelBrandNew
    iFeelBrandNew Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    this is so cute! :blushing:
  • mab33
    mab33 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I had a crush on the bartender at my favorite bar before I met my hubby. I actually worked up the nerve to tell him I liked him. Turns out he was married with kids. But he was always nice to me afterwards. It was embarrassing, but probably worth the free drinks I used to get from him.
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I learned crushes just get me into trouble...
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I usually have a few crushes at any given time...
  • vahine03
    vahine03 Posts: 214 Member
    Options

lol. ^^^ When i saw your pic, my jaw dropped. :[] You look almost exactly like my sister!

I forgot to add...:p I have had this crush on this guy in school for about 6-8 years. Yeah, freakin long time. But I was like the tease in class and he was one of the popular guys of the entire grade. I just noticed that he was unlike all the other guys. He respected everyone. I was extremely shy and still am today. There would always be coincidences of bein in the same places, all the time. I was always trying to avoid that but everywhere i turn, he was there. In the 6th grade, he asked me to dance. And i said no. :[]
    Anyways, he single, and always have been. And i'm no stalker. haha People just made it a habit to give me updates on him. :tongue: Kind of makes me wonder what's wrong with him because he's a great guy and i don't understand how he's been single all this time! I'm guessing i still have this crush on him. :flowerforyou: Dratz.