Thin In My Skin! (CLOSED GRP)

Options

Replies

• kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    Kristen,

Do you need the complete chart with all of the dates or is it fine to include the original chart up to todays date?

Kristie

For next week, like this is just fine.

Current Weight:
    Challenge Goal Weight:

04/09:
    04/16:
    04/23:

The "current weight" being what the weight was on 4/9. :-)

Kristen
  • sew1222
    sew1222 Posts: 241
    Options
    Sorry i didnt use the regular post. i was not home and had to use my phone and i dont know how to cut and paste using my phone.
  • long4theocean
    long4theocean Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Todays weight 257.1

Didn't see my name on the chart. Thanks Connie
  • tdamaska
    tdamaska Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thanks for letting me know!!! :-)
  • myjourney2
    myjourney2 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Hi Kristen, I dont see my name on the group either. I weighed in yesterday because I wouldnt be near a scale today. Posted the results yesterday. Hope that was ok.

Lynn
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    carolemack - Getting up all night because of water... If you stop drinking it earlier in the evening, that helps. At least it does for me. :-)

tealighttrees - Yay for a plan! I want a "smokin' butt" too! :-) What I think... Do the Olivia method on MFP for your deficit numbers...

silversong24 - Yay for busting out of your plateau!

thurberj - Woo hoo for a new summer plan!

Sailingsal - Yay for the Bcs. Hons.!

Losing4Life69 - I would definitely like the link to the spreadsheet. :-)

macdale - I only post how much weight we've lost as a group about twice during the challenge.

mrsgstone - I'll write about how to do the Olivia method in a different post (maybe tomorrow).

BLloudy - Yay for giving up the Diet Coke this last week!

AmyByExample - YES to victories!

marlad33 - I think it is FANTASTIC when you can go on vacation and not gain anything!

Desirai & sweettthings - Yay for inches lost!

amazon75 - "legs still ache"... I feel ya! I had that quite a lot last week but I just smiled and thought "I'm getting FIT under my skin". You can definitely smile and think the same!

Rosiebug - If it would make it easier for you, weigh yourself once a week and just use the same weight for both challenges.

Mslindsay - Yay for getting your motivation back!

byronguy74 - You can do it! Exercise at your hotel or walk when you can and just pick the best food that's offered or just eat 1/2 of it, etc. Good luck!

judykay500 - You posted the right way and in the right place. :-)

long4theocean - That's because you got invited after last week's chart was posted and this week's won't be up yet for a little while. BUT! Your numbers won't be on this week's either since your weigh in came in after noon PST.

myjourney2 - Patience, patience... You need to look for this week's weigh in chart this evening. It takes TIME to get all this together, for this group. :-)

Thank you to all who weighed in on time!

We've seen some big losses for this weigh in but if yours was smaller, or you just maintained, you still had SUCCESS! For those of us that gained, let's kick it up a notch this week!

One final thing, before I have the chart ready later, if your weigh in wasn't here by noon PST, it will not be on this chart. Your name will be in gray also. That is the one thing that I'm super anal about with my challenges. If I'm not, it isn't fair to those that weigh in on time and it isn't fair to me and the value of my time.
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Name/ real name: Flea2449 / Felicia

Current Weight: 142
    Challenge Goal Weight: 132

04/09: 142
    04/16: 142
    04/23:
    04/30:
    05/07: <<<mini goal weight>>> 138
    05/14:
    05/21:
    05/28:
    06/04: <<<mini goal weight>>> 135
    06/11:
    06/18:
    06/25:
    07/02: <<<challenge goal weight>>> 132
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Name/ real name: schitsngiggles/Cindi

Current Weight:
    Challenge Goal Weight:

04/09: 252
    04/16: 250
    04/23:
    04/30:
    05/07: <<<mini goal weight>>>
    05/14:
    05/21:
    05/28:
    06/04: <<<mini goal weight>>>
    06/11:
    06/18:
    06/25:
    07/02: <<<challenge goal weight>>>

I just looked up to see that we had to enter our weight by noon......bummer :sad: Just got home from work. Does that mean I am kicked out of the challenge????
  • SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Name/ real name:SammyKatt

Current Weight: 166
    Challenge Goal Weight: 154

04/09: 166.8
    04/16: 166.6
    04/23:
    04/30:
    05/07: <<< mini goal weight 162 >>>
    05/14:
    05/21:
    05/28:
    06/04: <<< mini goal weight 158 >>>
    06/11:
    06/18:
    06/25:
    07/02: <<< challenge goal weight 154 >>>

On Wednesday I was 165.4 =P But I ate so bad all weekend! Oh well! New week ahead of me!
  • redbird99
    redbird99 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Redbird099/ Sabrina

Starting weight: 236.8
    Challenge Goal Weight: 225.0

04/09: 236.8
    04/16: 236.0
    04/23:
    04/30:
    05/07: <<<mini goal weight: 234.0>>>
    05/14:
    05/21:
    05/28:
    06/04: <<<mini goal weight: 230.0>>>
    06/11:
    06/18:
    06/25:
    07/02: <<<challenge goal weight: 225.0>>>

I missed all the good posts and this week's challenge - I was looking at the old topic list! I also posted there this morning. I hope I didn't miss this week's chart.

As for last week's challenge: I drank over 8 glasses of water a day, and my total exercise cals were 1950.
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all the losers this week!!! Caitlin, SallyCC, Brooke, Laurie, Jody, Megan, Crystal, Windy, surferfreak, purplecookie, Charmaire, Tim, Kelley, melschaben, Faye, cmm7303, ababjones, Crystal, Debi, lissa, Jennifer, Jeremy, Tamara, Tiffany, Natalie, Audrey, Sandy , Mazomomma, Amanda W, dajndae, Sarah, AleciaMarie, Meghan, Pam, Mel2626, Leslie, Brian, Ainsley, Regina, Jewcybabe, Patty, Carole, Judy, Kvonjohn, Kris1085, Rachel, Cindi, sammykatt, & Sabrina!!!!!

I also think there is victory in maintaining as well! So, hats off to: Brittany(picassojagio), Marla, Jill, Raina, Brittanylock09, Felicia, Lisa, Quinn, Aem2381, Jazz & Jentarver.

Everytime we don't achieve something we were aiming for - we can learn & do better next time. Big hugs of encouragement to: GetFitE, RubyRed, leghaveocrednu, vebuebs, Sarah, MrsFitz, Kayla, Linda, Desirai, MrsGStone, Julidav, Natalie, blderuvo, Kristen(KC), Cathy13, gr8grl68 & Christine

Amy (TeaLight) Woop Woop! Knew you could do it!

Brittanylock09 - your question about meal planning. I first look thru my fridge, freezer & cupboard to see what sort of meals I can make from there (or almost make) - and add the ingredients to my list to complete the recipe. Then I think of a few meals/recipes I'd like to try out for the week. I try to think of the main dish, side dish & veggie part of the meal. then I write the "menu" on an index card. Some I can pick day of, others may require defrosting & night before planning. but then I'm not tied to a certain day - I can pick with little or no notice. For example, this week we have:

1. spaghetti, homemade sauce, turkey meatballs, salad, fresh bread
    2. homemade pizza w/whole wheat crust, green beans
    3. chicken sausage, baby potatoes, salad
    4. veggie burger/hot dog, pasta salad, broccoli
    5. BBQ Turkey Burgers, tater tots, steamed spinach
    6. Turkey Tettrazini, salad, bread & butter
    7. Chicken Parm, green beans, bread

Hope that helps!

Have a great night all!

Hugs,
    Amy
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    week1-1-1.jpg
    week1-2.jpg
    week1-3.jpg
    week1-4.jpg
    week1-5.jpg
    week1-6.jpg

Since this chart is SO BIG, please do not quote this post. Thanks. :-)
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    Congrats to all of this week's winners!

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to the biggest, overall, losers!

amazon75 & SarahMorganP - Would you each please give us another challenge? Thanks!
  • myjourney2
    myjourney2 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Thanks Kristen, I see it now!
  • tina_fay
    tina_fay Posts: 30
    Options
    Name/ real name: tina_fay1969

Current Weight: 172
    Challenge Goal Weight: 150

04/09: 172
    04/16: 171
    04/23:
    04/30:
    05/07: <<<165>>>
    05/14:
    05/21:
    05/28:
    06/04: <<<158>>>
    06/11:
    06/18:
    06/25:
    07/02: <<<150>>>

Resubmitting with the entire format as you've requested.
  • KaDazzle
    KaDazzle Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Name/ real name: KaDazzle/Tara

Current Weight: 257.4
    Challenge Goal Weight:

04/09: 257.4
    04/16: 256.2
    04/23:
    04/30:
    05/07: <<<250.4>>>
    05/14:
    05/21:
    05/28:
    06/04: <<<243.4 >>>
    06/11:
    06/18:
    06/25:
    07/02: <<<237.4>>>
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options

amazon75 & SarahMorganP - Would you each please give us another challenge? Thanks!

^^^^^^THIS!!!^^^^^ Well done! :drinker:
  • SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    One final thing, before I have the chart ready later, if your weigh in wasn't here by noon PST, it will not be on this chart. Your name will be in gray also. That is the one thing that I'm super anal about with my challenges. If I'm not, it isn't fair to those that weigh in on time and it isn't fair to me and the value of my time.

If weigh ins have to be before noon you can take me off the list sadly. I have no way of posting my weight until after I get off work, which is at 3pm. I have no internet before then.
  • kcthatsme
    Options

If weigh ins have to be before noon you can take me off the list sadly. I have no way of posting my weight until after I get off work, which is at 3pm. I have no internet before then.

SammyKatt - You don't have to weigh in on Monday. Sunday? Saturday? Friday? If you just want off the list, please let me know so I can give your spot to another. Otherwise, we'd definitely like you to stay on this journey with us. :-)
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options

^^^^ I second this...Congrats!