30 day shred starting April 16! jOINNN

Options
jenna25
jenna25 Posts: 213 Member
I am determined to finish the 30 days this time! I started before and completed up to day 13 and was seeing results but for some reason stopped... I am finishing the 30 days this time and am not having any rest days because this is my main focus right now. I would love to encourage others and finish this together! I need people to hold me accountable and I would love to do the same for others :) ONLY 30 days!

Replies

• pigpentw
    pigpentw Posts: 13
    Options
    I am not doing the 30 day shred program but today is day one for me I start back to spin class tonight and my goal is to move for at least 20 minutes a day. If you would like a partner for a 30 commitment add me.

Best of luck.
  • Penelope145
    Options
    What are the requirements? I need some super accountability.
  • clarkane8
    clarkane8 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I would like to as well
  • clarkane8
    Options
    I know I will not be able to for the full 30 as I will be going out of town for the next three weekends. My goal is to do it for the next 2 weeks. Hopefully I will be able to, I sure will try.
  • ZenAmante
    ZenAmante Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    i'm in tryed once before but had to stop due to my arthritis hopefully i can make it this time
  • LilySameh
    Options
    wow , im totally in :)
  • Khaillu
    Khaillu Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I really want to do this but I know if I try it in my current shape I won't make it through. I mostly ignored the quality of my food and didn't exercise until about a week ago. I figure I will give myself a month or so doing 1 hour of yoga and 30 minutes to 1 hour of cardio every day (or at least 6 days/week) to get a bit of endurance and strength before I commit to a program like this. Let me know how it goes though, and before and after pics if possible!
  • MissJamiie
    MissJamiie Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Jenna I will do this with you ill make it my challenge and we can support each other BUT I go to the gym and I think it might be better on days I go to the gym that I skip it but I will work out with you for the 30 days if u want!
  • Tlr0721
    Tlr0721 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I started the 30 day shred today!! WOW!! Can You say K-I-L-L-E-R????? Going to be a good achievement if I can do it for 30 days! That is my goal!! Whoo Hoo!! Let's get rockin!!!!
  • jkrohny
    jkrohny Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm totes in :)
  • clarkane8
    Options
    day one complete!. Noodle legs afterward
  • Sixalicious
    Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 8, but I'll join you. I do it before I go to the gym and on my days off. As a matter of fact, I'm about to get up in thirty minutes and do it. My daughter just asked if it was time to start.
  • intika
    intika Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm in, just did my first day this morning :)
  • pigpentw
    pigpentw Posts: 13
    Options
    Day one down, 45 minutes of spin and 25 minute dog walk plus some abs for good measure! :smile:
  • Sixalicious
    Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I didn't have time to do 30DS before the gym tonight, but I will do it tomorrow.
  • Tlr0721
    Tlr0721 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    The 30 Minute Shred (aka KICK YOUR BUTT WORKOUT)

Day 1 ...........Check!

Day 2 ...........Check!
  • lottier0311
    lottier0311 Posts: 125
    Options
    Can i join?! i started yesterday so today is day 2 for me. I've been getting up a bit earlier in the morning and doing it before my shower!
  • jenna25
    Options
    Good Morning lovely ladies!!!!! today is day 2!!!! WE can do this!!!! I will be checking up on everyone on here every day! What is everyones plan? Are you going to include other cardio or workouts along with 30ds? Honest question....how does everyone feel about counting calories...ive been on mfp for a while now and lost 20 pounds with counting calories and exercise but am currently still nto at my gw because of holidays and falling off and on the wagon many times since i started a year ago... i sometimes feel like counting calories making me feel so restricted which is why i end up binging and falling off the wagon again...for me it seems like if i dont know how many calories are in something it ruins my whole day and im off on a binge! But while counting calories i was losing 2 pounds a week consistently so i am currently trying to decide what works best for me. Would love to hear everyones thoughts :) Good luck today!!!! PUsh hard through those 20 minutes....give it your all....its just 20 minutes!!!!!!
  • jenna25
    Options
    Yes of course you can join! today is Day 2 for most of us as well :)
  • shelby623
    shelby623 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I would like to participate! I just dusted off this DVD on Sunday...so today would be L1D3. I never made it past 10 days...I started to see results, and then just stopped for some reason.