Almost 50lb lost in 6 months [Pics]

Options

Replies

• emptyplate
    Options
    You lok fantastic! completley different well done.
  • FoodieGal09
    FoodieGal09 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Can't believe you've cut down your body fat by 50% that's amazing!
    Well done and you look fab!
  • acg1305
    acg1305 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Started in October last year.. Below are the pics at 0, 3 and 5 months. Got just under a couple of weeks to go to get to the 6 month point. Have actually lost another 5lb since the picture on the right (and have maintained the muscle mass). Only 2lb to go to reach my ideal weight of 12st 12lb then its a matter of working on the body composition to reduce the fat down to around 10% (currently around 13-15%). Might end up putting on an extra few lbs at that point but as long as it's muscle I won't mind...

3stagefitness2.jpg

Wow well done!
  • TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    Great job ! You must be super proud of yourself
  • kissinitallgdbye
    Options
    thats awesome way to go
  • hithisisili
    hithisisili Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good job! You look awesome!
  • fluffyflyydiva
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Nicely done!
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! Looking hot! :)
  • grex1949
    grex1949 Posts: 130
    Options
    Great results from hard work and determination. You deserve credit for what you've accomplished!
  • prettygirlhoward
    prettygirlhoward Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Started in October last year.. Below are the pics at 0, 3 and 5 months. Got just under a couple of weeks to go to get to the 6 month point. Have actually lost another 5lb since the picture on the right (and have maintained the muscle mass). Only 2lb to go to reach my ideal weight of 12st 12lb then its a matter of working on the body composition to reduce the fat down to around 10% (currently around 13-15%). Might end up putting on an extra few lbs at that point but as long as it's muscle I won't mind...

3stagefitness2.jpg

Oh my goodness!! GREAT RESULTS!!
  • mazzyw65
    mazzyw65 Posts: 47
    Options
    M-O-T-I-V-A-T-I-O-N-A-L M-U-C-H!! Well done!!
  • Tigger228
    Tigger228 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thank you for the motivation!
  • danielpinkney
    danielpinkney Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Haha, thanks for all the comments, really lifted my spirits! xx

As I'm in training to become a Personal Trainer and Nutritional advisor I've started up a fitness/health/nutrition blog. Check it out... http://bit.ly/IAfIp8 - just posted a new topic on my home calisthenics workout with some updated pics :)
  • thelegend81
    Options
    Well done fella, amazing stuff be good to hear how you did it??? Keep it up man
  • peggymenard
    peggymenard Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    cute, cuter, cutiest..nice work
  • 30musha30
    30musha30 Posts: 114
    Options
    You do look HOT, great job!!
  • jfig600
    jfig600 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome job !!!
  • danielpinkney
    danielpinkney Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Latest pics - sorry about the lack of a smile - concentrating on the photography :D

Not 'that' much development so have just decided to reduce the calorie intake by 600 a day and step up the strength training/circuits (no steady state cardio) in a bid to get the abs out and the inguinal crease (V) showing lol

latest.jpg
  • chantellove
    chantellove Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow, VERY nice transformation...impressive :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!