I blew it today (And yesterday!)

Options
13»

Replies

• JoeD1968
    JoeD1968 Posts: 167
    Options
    take a look at your weekly goal .It's Monday, you could compensate for that by cutting a little off of each of the days remaining and still hit your weekly goal
  • Byrdsong1920
    Byrdsong1920 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    It happens and can sometimes be helpful for weight loss to have the "spikes" in your week. Track it, move on and definitely don't feel guilty :)

I'm w/her...its sadly, part of our 'make up'. But just do the best you can to get thru this part and move on. I'm about to be on the same boat and going to avoid my scale and just take it ONE MEAL AT A TIME!! :) It's all good! thanks for sharing!
  • thepanttherlady
    thepanttherlady Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You have several options:

1. Chaulk today's meal as a great one that you enjoyed. Yay for you for enjoying life!

2. You have 6 days to "make up" the calories you went over in today. 1000/6 = 166.67 calories to burn each day for 6 days. 1000/5 = 200 calories to burn each day for 5 days. 1000/3 = 333.33 calories to burn each day for 3 days.

Just remember this: one meal/one day isn't going to ruin all your hard work thus far. :)
  • gvuletic
    gvuletic Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just remember that tomorrow is a new day and you can start over! Just because yesterday you fell off the diet plan doesn't mean you can't have a new start the next day. Instead of beating yourself up, just dust yourself off and start over. You can do it!:happy:
  • wahmx3
    wahmx3 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    i love this!!
    tumblr_lx9d7vrsKv1r5x7xno1_500_large.png
  • Ironlion45
    Ironlion45 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Agree- sometimes an indulgence is okay. One day blowing the diet isn't going to ruin your whole program--unless you let it. Just remember that you have go get back with it after your break, and don't beat yourself up over it. Just keep focused on the end goal. Heck, maybe it even helps to give yourself a day off once in awhile (not TOO often); It will help remind you of why you're doing it.
  • Mommyof3texans
    Options
    It happens to the best of us, what makes us successful though is the ability to shake it off and learn from it and then move on. Don't let two bad days turn into 10 and then more. You can choose to turn it around at any moment and keep moving forward