People 18-25 who are losing the healthy way

Options
My name is Cassie. I'm 18. I am trying to find friends my age who are losing weight the healthy way. I just had to delete a lot of people because of their E.D.s (those that are not trying to recover or are recovered already). I need to surround myself with people who are trying to live a healthier lifestyle. So if that's you let's be friends :)

Replies

• toriaenator
    toriaenator Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    we're already friends yay but feel free to add me too people :D
  • chazziemoma
    Options
    I am 21 and I am eating healthy and working out to lose weight the healthy way (:
  • Ank3r
    Ank3r Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm 25 eating healthy and working out!! no crazy diets for me... :) add me I love reading updates from people that are on track!!
  • katiej122
    katiej122 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm 18, trying to be as healthy as I can :) I find having friends with ED's hard too. Add me if you like :)
  • lauramonster
    Options
    I'm 22. Feel free to add me :)
  • PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Age 24 Diet and exercise for me. Feel free to add :smile:
  • asia_hanebach
    asia_hanebach Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm 21. I've just been eating healthy and working out. So far I've lost about 20 lbs in 5 months. Anyone who wants to can feel free to add me. :)
  • BritSchuler
    Options
    Hi!! I am 20 years old, mom to my amazing 1 and a half year old son!! I am trying to start eating better and working out. I'll send you and request!
  • SaraSweetheart
    SaraSweetheart Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 22 and I've lost 12 lbs but I have 20 to go!!!
  • Anyaaaa11
    Anyaaaa11 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I consider myself healthy(: !
    I net 1500-1600. Workout 5-7 days, lift 1-3 days per week
    Love to run although I've recently developed shin splints ):
    And I've been losing about a pound per week. Might upp my cals in a couple weeks.
    I got 8 more pounds.

Add me (: I need healthy friends. No more people netting under 1200!
  • buckeye86
    buckeye86 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm 25... I'm not quite as interactive with my friends on here as I'd like to be, but feel free to add me :)
  • SinSandSnackS
    SinSandSnackS Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 and just joined today :) I've lost 5 kgs the healthy way on my own but thought making friends who are also on a weightloss journey would help for those not so great days :) Feel free to add me :)
  • cassietn
    cassietn Posts: 48
    Options
    You're all added :) I'm glad to see that people are losing weight the right way :) You are all beautiful!
  • ashhhhole
    ashhhhole Posts: 74
    Options
    I'm 21, I try to eat clean (most of the time) and usually I'm good about eating most of my calories! oh and i bust my butt (almost) every day.
  • missquela
    missquela Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, netting 1400-1500 a day, and working out 1-2 days a week! 8lbs down, many more to go! feel free to add me ;)
  • VLaaber
    VLaaber Posts: 30
    Options
    20 and eating as healthy as I can be. I definitely need some people to kick me in the *kitten* when I'm being bad, feel free to add me :)
  • taylor0911
    Options
    I'm 18 and would love new friends on the site!!
  • Happyhealthybabe
    Options
    23 and eating as well as I can, had a slip up today but I'll burn it off :) - Oh yeah I'm from Australia!!!

I workout 5-7 a week and am going to start doing weights again 1-3 a week MAX!

I eat between 1200-1500 a day.

I'm 168cm or 5'6 and want to weigh 50kgs or around 102lbs for you English and American folks :)

Feel free to add me!!!
  • littlebean24
    Options
    Hi. Im 23. I work out 3-5 times a week and have a net calorie goal of 1450. I am definitely not about starving myself, to me it is all about moderation. I have about 15 pounds til my first goal, after that it is all about how I feel about my body. Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Well I am 22 (23 in a couple weeks lol) I didn't have much weight to lose. I just recently lost about 20 pounds the "right" way. I went down to the appropriate number of calories, never ate below my BMR... as I got closer to my ideal weight I upped my calories and kept losing weight. Now tomorrow I am going to switch to maintenance I think.