too skinny or not

Options

Replies

• skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    i am 5'7 125. i dont think im too think. xP

its different for males though i suppose.
    you could probably use some muscle mass.

though "too skinny" is kind of subjective. if you feel that you ought to gain weight than do it.
  • frugalmomsrock
    frugalmomsrock Posts: 1,123
    Options
    Judging by your food diary, this is a joke.

Anyone want to feed the troll? I don't. I'm bored.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    im 5ft 8 138 llb can wear children size clothes ?
    Gotta admit that I envy the cool superhero t-shirts they make in kids' sizes.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options

I'm confused. If you're bored, why don't you want to feed the troll?
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'6 about 112- 113lbs and can wear my 12yr old son's shirts LMAO ;-) as long as you are healthy ie: getting proper nutrition/calories I wouldn't worry about it. If you are really concerned see your doctor or just up your calories.
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    do you log everything you eat? i checked out your diary and in the last week you have only had one day where you have eaten more than 480 cals....but your burning over 1,000 cals a day. That is NOT healthy. Please please eat more. Your body can not function on that.
  • frugalmomsrock
    frugalmomsrock Posts: 1,123
    Options

I'm confused. If you're bored, why don't you want to feed the troll?

I'm bored [of feeding trolls]...
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Whoah! Forget your weight, your diary is the thing that concerns me.
    Eat more, bro.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    LOOK!!! IT'S GANDHI!!!!!

So. Cool.
  • LastTenPoundsGodDamnYou
    Options
    Excellent work on the carb intake.
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Two slices of bread and a triangle of 'Light' cheese for every meal? I know prisoners who eat much better. Please get some good advice before you end up in the hospital. Hate to lose you. =D
  • vipergts223
    vipergts223 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I took a quick look at your diary, you should mix it up a little get some good proteins and veg/fruit in there.
  • markpmc
    markpmc Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Ok I'll take a shot that you're not a troll. I think you need to rethink hitting a BMI target. Set a real body fat target and go for it. But here's the thing. Hitting a low <12% BF target probably will not happen for you until you stay on a weight training program AND you begin eating MORE food.

The scale is just a number, for the most part just let it go where it needs to go. Bodycomp is really hard to manage, eat more, hit the weights. The body will respond.
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Why do you only eat bread and potatos and these light triangles? I have to call BS.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    yes
  • tdmcmains
    tdmcmains Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and 138 lbs. I'm a woman but... so?
    For a guy, maybe you're on the lean side but... seems like no biggie to me.
  • tdmcmains
    tdmcmains Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    that said, Your diary does seem worrying. Bread and cheese wedges is not much variety and sounds very unhealthy. As does your calorie input/output.
  • schmoovey
    schmoovey Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You need to eat more vegetabubbles. There's no need for a healthy adult to take multivitamins.

I beg to differ. No need for a healthy adult to take multivitamins? Think again. Our food supply is so depleted of its nutrients and vitamins by the time it gets into our homes. EVERYONE should consume a good multivitamin in addition to eating healthy. If you're not, then you're not giving your body enough nourishment. Ask the top athletic trainers if they encourage their trainees to take vitamins and supplements and they will always say yes. There is absolutely nothing wrong with taking vitamins and supplements in healthy doses and in moderation. If anyone else tells you otherwise, then question why they are telling you that.
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I would say yes too skinny!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!