60+ lbs gone. Got some new manly muscles too!

Options

Replies

• thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I :heart: your story SOOOOOO much!! Almost as much as I :heart: your gorgeous, well-deserved muscles!! You ARE a friggin' Bada$$, and if you don't know it 100% of the time, send me a friend request and i'll remind you girl!! I see every ounce of determination, sweat, and tears that went into your transformation!! You truly seem like a beautiful person inside AND out, and I think you're incredibly inspiring :flowerforyou:
  • DarkFlutter
    DarkFlutter Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thanks for sharing your story.
    It's so similar to mine it's kinda scary.
    I guess there's still hope!

Right now my journey is a loss of 10 lbs since Nov...and lately only 0.4 or so.
    I haven't seen a number to left of the decimal point in a long time.
  • JVandesteeg
    JVandesteeg Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely AMAZING!!! What an inspiration to me! Thank you for sharing!!! :smile:
  • ampott02
    ampott02 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful and have come so far!! I want your muscles!! ;) You are such an inspiration! I am going to work on making muscle now to get rid of this flab and not just do cardio! Thanks for posting :)
  • elo83
    elo83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the amazing work! You look fab seriously!
    Such an inspiration!
  • new2locs
    new2locs Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Definitely BAD *kitten*!!!! You go girl!!!!
  • lu136mickey
    lu136mickey Posts: 202
    Options
    Wow you look awsome
  • csrussell
    Options
    Great job. Keep up the great work. Very inspiring story.
  • Queenmoreta
    Queenmoreta Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Great Job and what an inspiration!
  • monilove78
    monilove78 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Great job lady!!!! You look amazing and don't let low self esteem get the best of you! You are the best thing since sliced bread so tell yourself that on a regular! Oh and your back is AWESOMEness! :-)
  • tdmcmains
    tdmcmains Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic!!! great job!! I'm so impressed!
  • darkmouzy
    darkmouzy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I don't see manly muscles I see all woman!! GREAT JOB!!
  • Georganna1962
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job! I don't lose weight quickly, I fight for every pound. I've lost 70 but it's taken 6 months and that's with 15 to 20 hours of exercise every week and never eating over 1400 calories - so I can relate( i have 135 more to go). Everyone says that the slower weight loss is better because you will be move likely to keep it off! Keep up the great work! :)
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous! congratulations on your success. thank you for sharing :smile:
  • donrdon
    donrdon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look Fantastic.
  • newata
    newata Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing! I started at 222 with a 5'4 frame and im bouncing back and forth between 205-210. My goal is to be 150 but just to get under 200 would feel amazing. Im really glad you posted this, it will help encourage a lot of ppl like myself to keep working at it!
  • Tina180130
    Tina180130 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work and consistency..you look healthy, lean and happier.
    Keep up the great work :))
  • overit75
    overit75 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
  • laynunugawa
    laynunugawa Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Omg!!! You Look incredible and I'm so glad you posted because I am in need of encouragement .

I was always fit and healthy until I had children. I was a size 2 to a size 20 after my first child, so from 128lbs to 220 and I'm 5'5". I became so depressed for a long time. It was so hard to see my body go. I finally got diagnosed with Hypothyroidism and that discouraged me until one day I just looked in the mirror and said this is not me and I am the only person who can change that.

I took my time, worked out, stayed on my meds, and kept trucking until I got down to 145lbs (size 6) and then I got pregnant again and gained all that weight back to 216lbs. I was mortified but I kept trying.

Now my second child is 2 1/2 and I have no more excuses not to get fit again. I dont ever want to be 128lbs but would love to be in the 135-140 range, so far I have lost 61lbs....so I'm going to keep on trucking.

Believe me, the biggest obstacle is not in the workout or the diet, its the mental challenge that we must fight thru to achieve our goals. That is why I love reading these posts as inspiration so that I can be mentally tough knowing I'm not alone.

Keep up the good work
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. That's me too. You're beautiful and congratulations on such an amazing successful journey!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!