60+ lbs gone. Got some new manly muscles too!

Options

Replies

• goaliema
    goaliema Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I don't see manly muscles I see all woman!! GREAT JOB!!

I agree with this!!!!!!!
  • slsmoot123
    slsmoot123 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the gun show lol! You look great, thanks for being an inspiration to us all.
  • Helenacabral1
    Options
    Bump
  • stacygorrell
    Options
    Wow you look great! I am struggling with the exact things you did..now... It has been hard for me to even see the light at the end of the tunnel. Your story was great! I just started this yesterday..so i guess we shall see!
  • missym357
    missym357 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing!!!
  • vaavamom1
    vaavamom1 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    wow that is so impressive,loved reading your post !!! congrats !!!
  • Holmfridur_Gestsdottir
    Options
    OMG ! That back. How I'd LOVE to have that! Makes me want to work that much harder for it! You look awesome, girl! Thanks for the inspiration :)
  • frizico
    frizico Posts: 30
    Options
    incredible and great motivation for me - i have a similar weight loss range to lose as you have already done - you look incredible - thank you for posting your story!
  • Vanilladays
    Vanilladays Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    A cookie!? No way.....:noway:
    You are one of the GREAT success stories! :smile:
    Never think that what you have achieved isn't outstanding!
    You are beautiful and are sculpting a wonderful body!
    You are an inspiration for all of us....be inspired, be proud and be you!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • sandylion
    sandylion Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Lady, you've got a sexy back! Hope mine looks like that some day :)
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Awesome and beautiful!!!
  • jsjaclark
    jsjaclark Posts: 303
    Options
    Congratulations - you look great!!!
  • Jodi827
    Jodi827 Posts: 40
    Options
    Totally bad a@@ is right! GREAT JOB!!! :smile:
  • lucyhoneychurch
    lucyhoneychurch Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Whooo hooooooo! Congratulations on the honest and inspiring success story! I'm so glad to have you in my newsfeed, and think you are TOTALLY BADA$$! You inspire me to keep up with my lifting! Way to GO, girl! :flowerforyou:
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. Thank you for sharing the pics they give me motivation. I have to go to the gym now. Bye
  • luvsherhubby
    luvsherhubby Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOKKKKK FREEEKING AMAZING! It is deff all in your head my friend the "fat" girl is gone and the hot one is here to STAY! you look awsome and it is so nice to read your story and see about eating more and lifting heavy as I myself have been considering this for a while but have been stalling about it. YOU are beautiful!!!! Your body really tranformed, your back and your collar bones are BEAUTIFUL & so are you! AMAZING JOB!
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    YOU! LOOK! INCREDIBLE!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • 1jeaniebeanie
    1jeaniebeanie Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Ok Jen, now you made me cry! Lol

You have been the best MFP ever!!! I look forward to your funny, meaningful, and motivational remarks each and everyday!!!

You took me under your wing and have taught me sooo much in my weight loss journey!!! I can't even stress how great you have impacted my life!

Very good Post!!!! You are a Bad *kitten*!! I hope that one day soon YOU also see how amazing you are and give yourself some much deserved credit for all of your hard work in this transformation of your life!!!!!

We will keep pushing on!!! Let the next chapter of our books begin!!!! I'm so proud to call you my pal!! You ROcK Lady!!! 
  • WolffRN
    WolffRN Posts: 48
    Options
    You have motivated me beyond words, thank you!!
  • powellfam2006
    powellfam2006 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    You you look amazing!! GReat JOB!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!