60+ lbs gone. Got some new manly muscles too!

Options

Replies

• RumOne
    RumOne Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    You are totally a Bad *kitten*! Great Job! I hope (and working on) getting the same results.
  • ladyfingers39
    Options
    Well, you look absolutely beautiful. Maybe you need to post pictures of your new self around the house to remind you that you are beautiful and you have come a long way.

Congrats, smile, you look amazing :)
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm so happy for your success. Congrats!
  • Mandired78
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    That is the first success story I've read instead of just looking at the pics! AMAZING JOB!! You were right where I am. 220 and working really hard. You are an inspiration!
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Amazing thread, I like how you set it out clearly and with pictures.

And well F-ing done! You look amazing, girlie :love: :flowerforyou:
  • xXHeatherRaeXx
    xXHeatherRaeXx Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You're gorgeous, girlfriend, and a wonderful inspiration to me daily!!! :heart:
  • jeskate
    jeskate Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP forums for months, and your story literally had me in tears.

I am SO proud of you and what you have achieved. I know what you mean when you said sometimes you will walk past a mirror and still see fat... But I think nearly everyone has those days.

You are truly so inspiring. Thank you for sharing your story, and photographs. You have motivated me to go to the gym right now for a workout!

Keep up the great work x
  • ninerschick
    ninerschick Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Wow u look great im right were you started and its getting to me also cuz the scale ain't moving but after reading your story makes me feel better cuz we aren't alone everyone goes through the same thing and seeing you now how great you look inspired me to puch myself to get to ur point cuz thats where i want to be :smile: keep up the good work ur doing great
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Wow! Very inspiring story. You look fantastic.
  • dellashanks
    dellashanks Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You look stuning!
  • tammysl4
    tammysl4 Posts: 25
    Options
    Your story was so inspiring. I have never liked to have my picture taken either even when I was 20 at 135 lbs. I am doing pretty good with my calories but need to add exercise back into my life. I like when you said you worked on it slowly to work on firming at the same time. Way to go and keep up the great job. Feel better about yourself because you look great and should be so proud of yourself.
  • mlynn37
    mlynn37 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look amazing! It is wonderful to see the slow and steady method of weight loss paying off! I'm 5'3" and started at 231. You have definetly inspired me to keep up the hard work. Thank you!
  • Charityjoy1987
    Options
    its amazing how much younger u look! u look great one hot momma for sure! :)
  • sunnie326
    sunnie326 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. I love that you included the photos so that we could see your progress. You have come a long way and you look FANTASTIC!!! Be proud of all the hard work you have done and how amazing you look. I started at 25 lbs heavier than you did. I only hope my body looks like yours when I get to where I want to be!!!! You are an inspiration! Keep it up, girl!
  • milove1029
    milove1029 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting your story good inspiration!
  • needtoloselaura
    Options
    Girl you are beautiful! I am sure inside and out! You make me want to try even harder!!! Thanks so much for the pic and story!
  • godsbody
    godsbody Posts: 10
    Options
    You were gorgeous in your Before pictures as well as in your After!
  • hml86
    hml86 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!! What an accomplishment!! Very inspiring and motivational being that our stats were about the same..I started weighing 212lbs...lost 43lbs so far and I LOVE reading and looking at everyones success stories!! Thanks for sharing this with us! Congrats on your weight loss and keep it up!!
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    As my girls would say........You look B-U-T-FULL!!! Awesome job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!