Thin In My Skin! (CLOSED GRP)

Options

Replies

• kvonjohn
    kvonjohn Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Congrats to the weekly winners! Good job everyone who made it thru the week and on overcoming your obstacles. Loss, maintain or gain we all stuck with it and results are bound to come. Let's keep this momentum as we head into week 2! :bigsmile:
  • amazon75
    amazon75 Posts: 165
    Options
    Congrats to all of this week's winners!

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to the biggest, overall, losers!

amazon75 & SarahMorganP - Would you each please give us another challenge? Thanks!

How about no skipped meals?
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Congrats to the weekly winners! Good job everyone who made it thru the week and on overcoming your obstacles. Loss, maintain or gain we all stuck with it and results are bound to come. Let's keep this momentum as we head into week 2! :bigsmile:

This encouragement struck home with me - Thanks for sharing!:flowerforyou:
  • KaDazzle
    KaDazzle Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thank you to all who weighed in on time!

We've seen some big losses for this weigh in but if yours was smaller, or you just maintained, you still had SUCCESS! For those of us that gained, let's kick it up a notch this week!

One final thing, before I have the chart ready later, if your weigh in wasn't here by noon PST, it will not be on this chart. Your name will be in gray also. That is the one thing that I'm super anal about with my challenges. If I'm not, it isn't fair to those that weigh in on time and it isn't fair to me and the value of my time.
    [/quote]

Kristen, I'm sorry.. I must have missed where it said weigh in's had to be in at a certain time on Mondays, so I posted mine last night. From now on, I will make sure I do it in the morning.
  • amazon75
    amazon75 Posts: 165
    Options

amazon75 & SarahMorganP - Would you each please give us another challenge? Thanks!

Or maybe 120 minutes of exercise? At least 30 minutes of activity, 4 times this week.
  • StartingAnewDay
    StartingAnewDay Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    This is the spreadsheet I used and adapted. I LOVE it!! I use the third one down.. There's one for maintenance and Kg conversion ones also!

http://onmyweigh.com/tools/
  • Roni_M
    Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
    Options

THAT is already my biggest challenge! LOL

Great job everyone! Congrats to all the losers!
  • My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Sorry i didnt use the regular post. i was not home and had to use my phone and i dont know how to cut and paste using my phone.

If you put in in your phone's "notepad" you'll be able to copy/paste it to the forum
  • Mel2626
    Mel2626 Posts: 342 Member
    Options

I like this one. I have a terrible habit of drinking coffee in the morning instead of eating breakfast. Starting tomorrow (since I have nothing at work to eat for breakfast today. lol) I'm going to be sure that I eat all 3 of my meals each day. Challenge accepted! :wink:
  • dmolnaraz
    dmolnaraz Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I like no skipped meals. I have a problem with skipping lunch. I work from home and it is really easy to just snack instead. The snacks are heathy but it leaves me hungry all afternoon/ evening.
  • thurberj
    thurberj Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who is doing this challenge, because it shows that you are setting goals to improve your life!! My goal is to finish this challenge successfully. My weight loss this past week was unusual and from being on vacation the week before, but I am refocused to reaching my goals! I'm happy to have you all with me:-)

Carole......so close to your mini goal already!

Debi....nice job with the challenges of your family this week.

Meghan.....Great way to get the walking in!!

Rachel....You CAN do this!!!!

Amy.....a surprise from the scale, great!

Desirai....losing inches is the bomb!!

Melissa....unexpected losses are great! WTG!!

Brian, Tamara, Chrystal, Jeremy, Kelley, and Jennifer.......awesome losses!

Here's hoping for a great 2nd week for all.....WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!

Jody
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Hope you all had a great day today. I got outside for a walk while my son had his swim practice (usually I sit in the bleachers & read or (ugh!) do work. I think the walking is the option that will help me achieve my goals better!

Tara & Tina - congrats on downsizing this week!

Kvonjohn - great energy, encouragement & positive attitude in your post - love it!

Amazon75 - hey, you've lost 116# & are still losing? I will accept both of your suggestions as you clearly know what you are talking about!!

Losing4life - thanks for sharing the spreadsheet - I'll have to check it out.

Wishing you all a most wonderous evening!

Hugs,
    Amy
  • silversong24
    silversong24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,
    Spent most of my day driving and hanging with my family in Flagstaff (about 3 hours from where I live) and had a great day!. I was good though and snuck my run in before leaving :laugh: ..... which totally made up for the lunch I had LOL. Hope everyone is having a great day!
  • Roni_M
    Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I have officially removed ALL the plus size clothes from my closet. I was surprised by how stressful getting rid of all my clothes was but everytime i grabbed something plus size i felt really frumpy. I was able to pass them along to a friend who was thrilled to have them. I also bought a dress for my daughters university graduation dinner... in a size 14!!! There's no going back now... unless i become a nudist!

Hope everyone is having a fabulous day!
  • CrysButcher3
    Options
    I have officially removed ALL the plus size clothes from my closet. I was surprised by how stressful getting rid of all my clothes was but everytime i grabbed something plus size i felt really frumpy. I was able to pass them along to a friend who was thrilled to have them. I also bought a dress for my daughters university graduation dinner... in a size 14!!! There's no going back now... unless i become a nudist!

LOL @ nudist!!! :laugh:
    CONGRATULATIONS on your success!!!! I bet you feel absolutely wonderful! GOOD FOR YOU!!!!! A size 14...I haven't seen that size since high school! Have a great Hump Day today :bigsmile:
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    04/09: 219.6
    04/16: 219.6
    04/23:
    04/30:
    05/07:
    05/14:
    05/21: <<214
    05/28:
    06/04:
    06/11:
    06/18:<<200
    06/25:
    07/02: <<198
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    CONGRATUALTIONS to all the losers this week.:drinker:
    For the ones who didn't lose you can do this :bigsmile:
    Track, exercise, drink water the Big 3!!

This my second challenge and I hope I have success at this one. :bigsmile:

Walking is sometimes the best thing to do. Just 20 mins a day can take off a pound.

I never have to worry about skipping meals. Its eating too much is the problem. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Have a great week everyone and success next week. !!!!!:bigsmile:
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options

That is so awesome. Shed the old and bring in the nudie...ummm I mean new :tongue:

I bet that dress looks absolutely gorgeous on you!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I like no skipped meals. I have a problem with skipping lunch. I work from home and it is really easy to just snack instead. The snacks are heathy but it leaves me hungry all afternoon/ evening.

Set an alarm clock to remind you to eat and also prepare your lunch in the morning when you get up or the night before.
  • kvonjohn
    kvonjohn Posts: 569 Member
    Options

:drinker:
    Cheers to you! It is a big step letting go of the clothes. Good job on putting a big statement out there. I believe you can stick to it and never go back! :wink: