30 ds is killing me!

Options
13»

Replies

• austepants
    austepants Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Stick to it!! The pain and soreness will pass and its a short kick *kitten* workout!!
  • Allibird8682
    Allibird8682 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Stick to it! Things will get better!
  • fugaj01
    fugaj01 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    i agree with all the others that said day three is a milestone, in a way. you will do much better on that workout. that really is a small milestone. lol. and it does get easier as you go along. trust. :flowerforyou:
  • ncsjodi
    ncsjodi Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I did the shred about a year ago. Yesterday I had a sick kid home from school so I couldn't make it to my kickboxing class, so I pulled the DVD out again. Started out with Level 1 and decided it was a bit too easy, so I did Level 2 as well. Let's just say that I'm hurting a bit today! All those lunges and squats are killing my quads and glutes.

But I do agree with the others. The best way to stop the pain is by doing it again! It sounds totally wrong, but it works! You'll be less sore the next day if you work out the same muscles again.
  • msgingerc
    msgingerc Posts: 38
    Options
    To be honest, I found days 2-5 absolutely BRUTAL, but it is so worth sticking with it! I did it 30 days in a row, and by days 6/7, I was doing okay. I powered through the rest of the days, and really only started getting exhausted from doing a strength/weight program every single day in the last five days.

I finished the 30 days very recently, and here are my results:

Weight loss: 4.6kg (10.12 pounds)
    BMI loss: 1.9%
    BFI loss: 2.0%
    CM lost: 46.5cm (18.3 inches)

I also dropped one top size and two bottom sizes!

I am so thrilled with the results that I am starting another 30 day program, alternating 30DS with Jillian's cardio kickboxing. I can't wait for the results from the next 30 days!
  • angielautenbach
    angielautenbach Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Yup! Totally! By Day 3 you feel like you are going to die and then by day four you feel like you can do this and you will keep going! And then it starts all over again when you move up a level!

Good luck! It's totally worth it!

This it is sooo true!! My results are on my profile. Day 1, 10, 20 and 30!!! You can add me if you like! It was sooo worth the pain. FAST FAST results.
  • ical50
    ical50 Posts: 61
    Options
    Been there! Hang in there! 1 is easy, days 2, 3, 4 are tough! After that, everyday gets better! I love it now!
  • janinebudgell
    janinebudgell Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Today is my 4th day :) I'm happy to hear its the hardest day and that it will get better after today :P