Ladies, are your boobs shrinking?

Options

Replies

• LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Somehow I walked INTO Victoria's Secret in a 38C and walked out in a 34DD - go figure. Mine don't seems to be going anywhere :)
  • mzbehaven1
    mzbehaven1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I wish...I'm a natural 34 G (that's for good god!) I whis they would shrink!!
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    I went from a 36D to a 34B.
  • Kooraloo
    Kooraloo Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Yeah :( I went from a C to a high A/low B.
    Right now I can comfortably fit into my TRAINING bras from 6th grade (5 years ago)
  • Hood25
    Hood25 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Yes mine have shrunk but I love my boobs! They were a small C and now they are a B again. I need to get new bras. They are starting to look like they did when I was in college. Now I am working on getting the body back!
  • sarahdee2007
    Options
    I have gone from a 38D to a 36D. Its noticeable, but not sad yet...
  • treeeee
    treeeee Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    THIS!!! I lost around 50lbs and I had large Cs. Now they are more like mid range B cup... so depressing. I wish I could just transfer some of my stubborn belly fat up to my boobs! This is the one single thing I dislike about my weightloss and its become really noticeable this past month or so.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Yes! They are shrinking as we speak!:laugh: :blushing:

They weren't big to begin with either!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    YESSSS, from 39" its down to 33" & from 38C to 34B :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • VanessaMFaulkner
    Options
    Nope...they are also still right where they belong ;) but I paid some good $ for them
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately not....
  • xsaribarix
    xsaribarix Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    When I weighed 95 I was an A, and now that I'm 156 they are almost a DD cup! When I have been 130 they have been a C and 115 they have been a B. Sadly, since my goal weight is 77, I don't imagine boobs are in my future! :'(
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Omg, yesterday I noticed that I'm getting some slightly loose/wrinkly skin on them and that one boob is now quite a bit smaller than the other! :sad:
  • eatrunstretch
    eatrunstretch Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Dear extra fat in my body, you have 2 options: Make you way to my boobs, or GTFO!

LOL!
  • TriciaAllen7251
    TriciaAllen7251 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    48DD to a 42C....Not too bad. At least I don't have the straps digging in to my shoulders anymore.
  • lynnetted43
    lynnetted43 Posts: 252
    Options
    hey there ladies. i am a personal trainer who just needs a little help with nutrition,, but i can answer your question. yes you will lose some of your boobage. breast tissue is actually a fat reserve. that is the first place i lose weight. i dont mind though. i just wish my but was a fat reserve. LOL!!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    yup from a G to a D ;)

and they are still too big!
  • Lovely_Doll
    Options
    Yes, unfortunately. I don't have much to begin with, and I'm really worried I'll end up an A.
  • Peta22
    Peta22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Ah-ha... I hear ya! That was the one thing I enjoyed about being heavier - actually being able to have real cleavage!!
  • poledancing_ninja
    Options
    I went from a 36DD to a 30C, I miss the weight of them rather than the size but they are perkier now and I'm only 5ft 2 so they're still a good size for me. I don't need tits to be sexy!