NSV - small and kind of sad but ...

Options
2»

Replies

• andrearaquel48
    andrearaquel48 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    No small or sad! That's the way to do it - get moving and keep moving. You are doing great. Keep at it!
  • Pokermom10
    Pokermom10 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    That is no small NSV...that is awesome. One question...what kind of shoes were you wearing?

Thanks!

I was wearing sneakers. Pretty much always am. :)
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    8 flights is a lot. Good for you!
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    There is NO... repeat... there is NO "kind of sad" about that at all!!

CONGRATS... Keep taking those stairs... your butt will show you how great that is! LOL.
  • Krissy366
    Krissy366 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    That's a great NSV. I work on the 7th floor of my building and at some point I'm going to conquer those stairs. Rock on!
  • bryansaums
    bryansaums Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    This is no small victory. I'm in pretty good shape and feel 3 flights. I have work to do!
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Tha is awesome to be able to do that! I know I couldn't do that! It amazes me that one of our doctors that I work with who is over 60 years old takes the stairs from ground floor to 11th floor minimum 4 times a day. I can't do more than 3 flights.
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    That's terrific. Be Proud. The best part is you didn't quit after 3rd floor, you pushed and went all the way. Keep it up.
  • Tink_889
    Tink_889 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    That's brilliant, well done you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!