I need friends that will tell me stop eating jelly beans!

Options
I have only been at this for 10 days. I love this site and I did really good for my first week. However, I need friends that will really hold me accountable and I will do the same for you. Look at my food diary and tell me to stop eating jelly beans and other junk. Even though I do not go over my calories, I still feel like maybe I am not eating healthy enough. My first goal is 50# (probably needs to be about 80#). I am in this to the end!! Anyone interested?

Replies

• zebramama84
    zebramama84 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me !! have you tried portioning out your jellybeans ahead of time ? i did that with peanut M&M's into snack size zippies and it helps with the portion distortion !!! feel free to add me !!!
  • arkansascountrygirl
    arkansascountrygirl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I can do that:)
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I would be a bad friend because jellybeans are my weakness....like bad!! Oh and ice cream...I see no harm in eating a 1/2 serving of jellybeans throughout the day or a 1/2 cup of ice cream!! :) However, I have learned that certain things will stop my hand from reaching the jellybean bag....like....making my husband eat them!! :)
  • Emalyn
    Emalyn Posts: 60
    Options
    Oh my goodness, I can never stop eating jelly beans...but I will check over your diary and tell YOU not to! Haha.
  • ladynica
    ladynica Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Stop eating jelly beans!
  • scrambuglady
    scrambuglady Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me but I have to confess, I LOVE JELLY BEANS! lol. My sister bought me a bag of mixed and a bag on black. I ate all but 1/4 of both bags in like 3 days. I had to give the rest away. I can live on jelly beans. It should be a food group. lol
  • jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    STOP EATING JELLY BEANS.

feel free to add me if youd like
  • ConnieSG
    ConnieSG Posts: 376
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like!!
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Why would you want someone to tell you to quit eating jelly beans? Those are the second best gelified organs, bones and skin around. Gummy bears are the first!
  • natalie412
    natalie412 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I love jelly beans, gummi bears, etc. as well. What has really helped me is just logging. I do still eat them, but it makes me less likely to spend my calories on too many of them. The further I got into my weight loss journey, the more discipline I have and the easier it gets, too.
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Think of every jelly bean as one more dimple of cellulite.
  • 4stephklug
    4stephklug Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! I agree, portion them out-- if you have a lot of leftovers from Easter, toss most of it :)
    Don't beat yourself up over some jellybeans, you're just starting and you'll get there :)
  • teinepalagi
    teinepalagi Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I had a serious jelly bean issue over Easter. Whatever you do, don't try the starburst ones.....you will down an entire bag in one sitting....Sending a friend request your way.....
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I like to think I am supportive but will have no problem calling you out if you aren't being successful. That said.....If you hit your calorie goals and are under your macros, jelly beans aren't going to hurt you.
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Step away from the jelly beans. Feel free to add me.
  • terry_mtb
    terry_mtb Posts: 45
    Options
    I love them cant stop! I had to stop buying them...lol
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    You don't want me then. I encourage such behavior.
  • mischief1on1
    Options
    We all need friends for that!

19372015.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Why would you want someone to tell you to quit eating jelly beans? Those are the second best gelified organs, bones and skin around. Gummy bears are the first!
    ^^^This!
    You don't want me then. I encourage such behavior.
    He totally does. And I love him for it!

Dammit!
  • mrsrobinsonlauraj
    mrsrobinsonlauraj Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    If you eat a jellybean in the dark and no one sees you does that mean you don't have to count it? :happy: