• DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    26 right here!!

Add me. :happy:
  • HarrietSabre
    HarrietSabre Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Here! I'm 22 and I would like to lose 20-30lbs :)
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    :sad:

I clicked in here by mistake, I'm just too old now.
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'm going to contribute nothing of importance or gain here. Only to say that I am 26 and good lord, this thread makes me feel old and sad when realizing that I now reside closer to the "30 somethings" group. How did this happen?!

You're only mid twenties! The twenty somethings still claim you! And anyways, you're as young as you feel ;)
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    I have the balls of a 20 something. Does that count
  • DeeJayTJ
    DeeJayTJ Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    im 27 with about 15lbs to go, i really am not trying to lose any more weight, just trying to build muscle and then go on a cut.

ive already dropped 50lbs :)
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    the question is where have you been all my life :flowerforyou:
  • tamweston
    tamweston Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey there Becca! I'm 21 too and got 15lbs left, so I'm in pretty much the same boat as you!
    Just checked out your profile and you have done amazingly!!! well done!! :) sounds cheesy, but you're a great inspiration!
    Tam :)
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    22 and looking to lose about 10 more pounds. Feel free to add me :)
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    22 here! :drinker:

about 25 away from where I want to be, but 30 away from my UGW
  • SuzieZimm
    SuzieZimm Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I'm 22! Just graduating from college this May. I don't have quite that much left to lose (for my goal, I have about 3 to go, but I'd push for a bit more if I make it there soon!). I'm off this year traveling and living overseas, so I'm trying to establish good habits--not to mention starting the adventures feeling good about my body!! Feel free to add me, y'all!
  • Cmonnowguys
    Cmonnowguys Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    23 with 15 lbs to lose. (For now. I wanna ultimately lose another 10 after that.)
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Wow, thank y'all so much for all the responses! So nice to have so many new friends on the same boat at me!
  • NSQuintana
    NSQuintana Posts: 207
    Options
    I just made 26 years old last month and am a mother of a 3 year old boy. After birth the weight came right off, but I had trouble keeping it off (which has never been an issue before preganacy). I am getting married around Labor Day of this year and have another 10 pounds to loose. Over the past month I've lost 6 pounds. Not much of a party girl anymore, but i do enjoy a drink on the weekend which kills me with calories! That is my biggest challenge. About 2 to 3 times a day, I ascend and descend 10 flights of stairs while doing arm calisthenics during my breaks and lunch. I also use Billy Blanks Elite Bootcamp which comes with a workout schedule and nutrition/eating chart. It works GREAT for me!!! Best of luck! :smile:
  • Glucocorticoid
    Glucocorticoid Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 for 3 more days.
  • brearune
    brearune Posts: 26
    Options
    Hey! I'm 24, with 10-20 left to go (depending on muscle gain :))
  • rose_ruby
    rose_ruby Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    hey everyone! I am 26 with 20 pounds to loose. would love to have more pals on here for motivation. it's amazing how much it helps. x
  • liljon949
    liljon949 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    21 here. I'm about 194 and wanna slim down to at the lowest 175. But at the same time I want to replace my fat with muscle haha.
  • BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    26 here. Starting down the road back to prominence. To anyone else who's on that road, feel free to add me. Together we are invincible!
  • mur88
    mur88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm 22 and have about 10-20 left to lose.. feel free to add me, i can always use more friends!