Last time you ate a whole chocolate bar?

Options

Replies

• skinnylion
    skinnylion Posts: 213
    Options
    A "REAL" one? Probably last Halloween! But I had a lot of candy on Easter so that's basically the same thing.

If I could have one now it'd definitely be a Watchamacallit. They are amazing. I miss them. (And if not one of those, then a bag of M&Ms! I had to stare sadly at them in the vending machine today while pushing the code for a bag of pretzels instead. Torture.)
  • el223029
    el223029 Posts: 26
    Options
    just had a snack size almond joy... but i had an oh henry not too long ago.....
  • rainydaze613
    rainydaze613 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I had a mini Ritter Sport about a week ago. Yum :)
  • cbh142
    cbh142 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    2/14/12 Sarris Chocolate Bar.
  • rachelpachel02
    Options
    I'm sad to say I ate two butterfingers today :(
  • KristineJ86
    Options
    Hmm I think yesterday or the day before lol ahh soo good. I usually fit it within my calories.. while I haven't mastered healthy eating I am really working on staying within my calorie goal. One war at a time!
  • thepinkpandaprincess
    thepinkpandaprincess Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Sadly today during lunch
  • bluberrygoo
    bluberrygoo Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    A cadbury egg a couple of hours ago, yum!
  • annahiven
    annahiven Posts: 185
    Options
    I had a kit kat Bar about a month ago.

I actually don't have much of a craving for any kind of chocolate anymore. I got over the sugar cravings, I think :)
  • supermom2002
    supermom2002 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    A Cadbury Creme Egg just now....licking the sticky off my fingers as i type with one hand.
  • 12strikes
    12strikes Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    the last 2 Monday nights, right before my bowling league. It gives me the energy to compete for 4 hours.
  • jasonthekidd
    Options
    Chocolate. Never. Not even too many prior to changing diet for the good......but.....would love to get my hands on some Peanut M&Ms. I don't think that would fit into my caloric intake. I had 2 jellybeans in the middle of the night just after Easter.
  • nuniix
    nuniix Posts: 1
    Options
    today.
  • sydsquidlee
    sydsquidlee Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Last week, but in my defense it was from a shop where all the candies and such are made from scratch. Who doesn't love homemade chocolate turtles. I say I eat something sweet once a week, but I steer away from store bought candy. =]
  • Zerodette
    Zerodette Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I had 2 fun size butterfinger bars about a week ago. Sometime this week I'm going to have one of those Reese's big cups.

I know it's basically against the law to say so, but I find dark chocolate disgusting. It's too bitter. (I am also not a coffee drinker, for the same reason.)
  • meemo88
    meemo88 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    right this minute bag of m&m
  • 50sFit
    50sFit Posts: 712 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    leanby2013 wrote: »
    I cant remember the last time i ate a WHOLE bar to myself, usually id have a piece of dark chocolate, or a piece of my moms if she gets some (rarely). But i havent even done that in months.

Im having my first cheat/spike day on friday and i dont think i ever been so excited to eat candy and stuff haha.

When was the last time you ate a whole bar, and if you could have anything right now, regardless of calories, what would it be? :)
    My interests and tastes have changed.
    It's been years since I have eaten any type of candy. If others eat candy, enjoy it and maintain results, cool.
    I'd rather just eat grapes for my sweet tooth, but don't worry! I eat plenty of other junky fried foods to make up for the chocolate I won't eat today.
    ENJOY YOUR CHEAT DAY :)

• luckydays27
    luckydays27 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    just ate my daily serving or peanut m&m's and a diet pepsi. damn, I love those things.
  • NetflixAndChocolate
    Options
    yesterday, chocolate from aldi (fruit and nut)
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    Probably some time in December 2013. From the vending machine at work.

Now I will eat a few individual dark chocolate Dove squares as a mid-day snack, but too many calories in a single full size bar to make it worth it.