Least favorite 30 DS moves

Options

Replies

• mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I think I'm the only one in here hating those punches done in squat position. :grumble: I absolutely HATE those punches! :grumble:

That's one move that I really LIKED.
  • mariposa224
    Options
    I feel so stupid asking this question but I am a noobie here. What is DS?
    It's Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred program. :smile:
  • gatorgirlyyy
    Options
    Level One:

Static Lunges!

Get's me every time! :sad:
  • Sixalicious
    Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 8 of level 1, but I have done level 2 a couple of times. I cringe at all things lunge related.
  • NPS1985
    NPS1985 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Level one: side lunges with shoulder raise (I always felt crazy when doing this move)

Level two: seated squat with v raise.
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    ALL OF THEM!
  • amyniceneasy
    amyniceneasy Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Jumping jacks...I hate jumping. Does anyone ever pick some other kind of cardio to do in place of something she's doing?
  • mariposa224
    Options
    Push ups! I hope there aren't anymore in level 2 or 3. I do the modified ones and still have a heck of a time. This body was not made to do push-ups! Never has been, not even when I was a kid. I just have never had any arm strength. haha I'm such a weakling.

Those bicycle crunches at the end are also a killer but I kind of like them. I feel like they are doing the most for my abs.

I'm only on day 2 of level 1 so we shall see.
    Level 2 has walk out push ups, but they're not like regular push ups. lol I didn't even ATTEMPT to not modify my push ups in level 1 until day 6. lol I got better at them... But push ups are pretty hateful to me as well.
  • mariposa224
    Options
    Jumping jacks...I hate jumping. Does anyone ever pick some other kind of cardio to do in place of something she's doing?
    I haven't, but I'll tell you what... Every single day that I did level 1, doing the jumping jacks & jump rope move one after the other about half-killed me! I had to pause for a moment almost every single time...
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I have a new favourite HATE move from 30DS that I didn't put down early!! Level 3 spider planks esp after today and falling flat on my face lol x
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    Squat thrusts
    Chair squat with V raise (ugh..those sucked)
    JUMPING LUNGES (I loathe them...thus the shouting)

The rest I'm ok with I think.
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I didn't really mind much of level1 but level 2 I hate the seated V, whatever she calls them.. One early early morning I was so annoyed at the seated V's that I just squated down low enough for my bum to reach the arm of the couch and did the arm part.. I know that doesn't help me out, but I was so mad that those even existed at the moment.. But i'm sure they get great results!
  • Kebby83
    Kebby83 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Day6lvl2

I love push up now - couldn't do one before 30ds and can do 5/6 before I struggle now.

I hate v raises. They hurt real bad.

And I am beginning to hate jillian and the toned girls behind her breaking their little sweat and pretending it is difficult. I cuss at them for the last 10 minutes - gets me through.
  • mariposa224
    Options
    I have a new favourite HATE move from 30DS that I didn't put down early!! Level 3 spider planks esp after today and falling flat on my face lol x
    Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Not looking forward to THAT! Are you ok????
  • mariposa224
    Options
    Squat thrusts
    Chair squat with V raise (ugh..those sucked)
    JUMPING LUNGES (I loathe them...thus the shouting)

The rest I'm ok with I think.

Friggin V raise thing is the :devil: !!!!! Oh boy, can't wait to see what jumping lunges are! lol
  • mariposa224
    Options
    Day6lvl2

I love push up now - couldn't do one before 30ds and can do 5/6 before I struggle now.

I hate v raises. They hurt real bad.

And I am beginning to hate jillian and the toned girls behind her breaking their little sweat and pretending it is difficult. I cuss at them for the last 10 minutes - gets me through.

This made me lol :laugh:
  • annalykewhoa
    Options
    I've only done Level 1 so far. I HATE side lunge with shoulder raise or whatever it is, still struggle with those as if it were day 1. I get pissed every time the DVD gets to that point.
  • sukatx
    sukatx Posts: 103
    Options
    Anything in the plank or push-up position. I'm currently on level 2, so I hate the squat thrusts, plank jacks and walking push-ups (I think that's what they're called).

I was just diagnosed with tendonitis in my left shoulder, and the plank/push-up position was really painful. No more 30DS for me until I complete physical therapy.

Funny thing is, I used to yell and curse at Jillian while I was doing the 30DS exercises. Now that I can't do them, I miss them so much! Hopefully my physical therapist will tell me some ways to modify the moves so I can get back on track.
  • mariposa224
    Options
    Anything in the plank or push-up position. I'm currently on level 2, so I hate the squat thrusts, plank jacks and walking push-ups (I think that's what they're called).

I was just diagnosed with tendonitis in my left shoulder, and the plank/push-up position was really painful. No more 30DS for me until I complete physical therapy.

Funny thing is, I used to yell and curse at Jillian while I was doing the 30DS exercises. Now that I can't do them, I miss them so much! Hopefully my physical therapist will tell me some ways to modify the moves so I can get back on track.

Awww! I hope things heal up quickly and you're able to get back to doing things you want to do. That has to suck!
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Not looking forward to THAT! Are you ok????

Yeah, Luckily it happened in slow motion lol x