Am I the only one over 300 pounds?

Options

Replies

• dlzdavis
    dlzdavis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    No way! I weighed after Christmas 300 lbs. That is the highest I said I would ever get to. The beginning of March I decided to do something about it. I started counting calories and walking 2 miles a day. Then last week I bought a Elliptical machine and my goal is to use it twice a day. I weighed this morning and I now weigh 383. If I can do it, I know anybody else can to. I would love to be your friend and help support each other during our life changing journey.
  • teresacc26
    teresacc26 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    300 + here !!!! Add Me if U want :)
  • wantangbob
    Options
    I'm constantly hovering at around the 325 mark. Hoping to get down to around 220.
    Oh, and I'm UK based (Miltopn Keynes; City of Dreams!!)
  • onmywaytoskinny155
    onmywaytoskinny155 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    My old weight was 302lbs
  • JaceyMarieS
    JaceyMarieS Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Absolutely not alone! I started at 322 in January. Feel free to add me as a friend :-)
  • Phrenetic
    Phrenetic Posts: 15
    Options
    Hey Kristen. Another US citizen chiming in who has felt like the only big person on the planet. I hope you realize that as you transform your body, you will free yourself to do new and different things. I particularly am enjoying not having to worry as much about how big the seating situation is in a restaurant. I also like not having to ask for a seatbelt extender on an airplane. I would strongly enjoy you to savor every moment of your journey. I don't feel like I can fully appreciate the good times without also reflecting upon the bad.
  • NanaKK1234
    NanaKK1234 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I started at 281 3 weeks ago and I am currently at 273!!!!!!! Would be great to have you as a friend on here............
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Former over 300 pounder here. :flowerforyou: Been working on it for over 2 years now. MFP is awesome. I don't know what I'd do w/o my support system.
  • Chelle_Davis
    Options
    No, darling you're not. Keep working MFP and surround yourself with positive people. You can do this!!!
  • LindseyDD
    LindseyDD Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I started at 300 pounds and am now 193. Feel free to add me!
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I started at 349 just over a year ago, and joined MFP a few weeks later. Now I'm slowly approaching the 199 mark and beyond. It's totally possible, and you feel so much better!
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I started at 330 and am now at 272. Living in the most healthy part of Canada I really felt like I was the only one over 300+!

You can do this! :flowerforyou:
  • Kimeanb74
    Kimeanb74 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I started at 301 about 3 months ago...please feel free to friend me. :flowerforyou:
  • VanessaFaith
    VanessaFaith Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I KNOW you're not the only one over 300!! I had a LOT more to lose than you do now... you WILL get there; just stick to it! It's worth every minute, every bump/bruise, every hunger pain... lol. Keep at it and feel free to add me for support! I know how hard it is! You got this!!
  • KCharron20
    KCharron20 Posts: 105
    Options
    Nope. Your not alone! You can do it. I started at 333 and am currently down to 235. Stick with it. You will have tough moments but with the help of the people on this site - you can do it!
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    <----300.0 as of this morning. ^_^
  • krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    like most of the others posting on here i will also say that you are not alone. i started here close to a year ago, i have no clue what my starting weight was when i started here, but i was at 535 when i decided to start losing weight back january of last year, so at this moment i am over 400 pounds still, and hopefully starting to lose again.
  • steph124ny
    steph124ny Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to respond to your intro. I think it is awesome that you want to lose weight and be healthier. But I'm sure you are already a great person. Don't ever let your weight influence how you feel you are as a human being....everyone deserves love and respect.
  • jammiemd
    jammiemd Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm here! I've just started, but add me if you like! We can do this together :)