Do you log your *ahem* activities?

Options

Replies

• _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I actually asked this question a couple weeks ago. The general consensus is that if it's a normal part of your life, daily, weekly, whatever, then NO. If it's something that doesn't happen often and you get a really good workout..lol...then yes. Some people called it rowing, some wrestling and one said "HIIT - Right Arm" I nearly pissed myself!

Some ppl are just aholes though and said why would you even think of logging it and a bunch of other stupid things.

To each their own.
  • stuey39
    stuey39 Posts: 159
    Options
    you don't really burn too many in 17 seconds!!!!

OMG you poor thing... :( You need to practice more then! lol

lmao...that's with practice hahahaha
  • frankwyte4
    frankwyte4 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i do! i count them as wrestling!

LOL....i was thinking horse back riding!

good one lol
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    :blushing: LOL!! I actually looked to see if I could, but as you know there is no such thing. I see that others are putting it under a different name. Maybe I will do that too!
  • elysianashes
    Options
    Yeah. Keep your heart rate monitor on throughout to help get an accurate reading of how many calories you're burning.
    I can see it now.

"Wait, wait, stop! I forgot to put something important on!"
    "You're right, I guess we should use a condom."
    "Screw the condom, where's my heart rate monitor?!"
  • lizct16
    lizct16 Posts: 12
    Options
    I tried searching it too!!! LOL
  • carlynn13
    carlynn13 Posts: 281
    Options

oh, you poor thing...
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options

Pardon the pun...but it sounds like you could use a helping hand...LOL
  • LindaCWy
    LindaCWy Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    HA HA HA YOU MEAN SEX RIGHT HA HA HA GREAT QUESTION I ALWAYS WONDERED THIS AND ALWAYS HOPED THAT SOMEONE WOULD FINALLY POSE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM HA HA HA THIS IS GREAT THANKS HA HA HA
    Well teachers always say there's no such thing as a stupid question! :)
    HA HA HA SOMEONE SHOULD MAKE A JOKE ABOUT EATING BACK YOUR EXERCISE CALORIES KNOW WHAT I MEAN HA HA HA

You should do what you came here to do and "lighten up". Ha! Get it?
  • lenya_maria4516
    lenya_maria4516 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Just curious....do you log your sex as exercise? Reality is you're active (one would hope!) and burning calories...so shouldn't it count as a form of exercise?

This will actually tell you what you burn :)

http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc

You can then add it as a new exercise on MFP if you're that bold!
  • jay68442
    jay68442 Posts: 6
    Options
    I don't log them but I have been tempted to wear my heart rate monitor just to see the number of cals burned. Maybe next time. I just hope my wife doesn't think I'm crazy when I say hold one one minute I need my heart rate monitor.
  • stuey39
    stuey39 Posts: 159
    Options

Pardon the pun...but it sounds like you could use a helping hand...LOL

That's after the 'helping hand'....but my wife does say it's the BEST 17 seconds she's ever had
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options
    HA HA HA YOU MEAN SEX RIGHT HA HA HA GREAT QUESTION I ALWAYS WONDERED THIS AND ALWAYS HOPED THAT SOMEONE WOULD FINALLY POSE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM HA HA HA THIS IS GREAT THANKS HA HA HA

Finally? This question is posted every other day....
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Gotta have some "activities" before one can even consider logging said "activities". LOL

And no... I would not log those "activities". It doesn't burn nearly as much as people would like to think. It's rather insignificant.
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    No.
  • david081
    david081 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    It is possible in the journey towards better health and fitness to become obsessive. This from someone diagnosed by a psychiatrist as having OCD. Technically you could log everything, I mean, how many calories do you burn mopping the kitchen floor or washing up. I draw the line at wearing my HRM in bed. I'm sure there's a good calorie burn there for some of us, and the more the better as far as I'm concerned, but come on friends, no need to go OTT on this. Get out there and walk, run, swim, cycle or whatever. Don't get obsessed with counting every calorie though, just enjoy getting fitter...

best regards,

David ;)
  • frankwyte4
    frankwyte4 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I made the mistake of creating my own exercise for it and then logging it and it sent an update to my friends. :noway: so just remember if you share your workouts with friends your "horseback riding" on friday night for 40 minutes might be shown to all your MFP buddies.
  • Mandy_Pandy
    Options
    I joke with my hubs that one of these days, I'm going to wear my HRM just out of sheer curiosity :blushing:

but no....I don't log it. I don't log cleaning either.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options

Finally? This question is posted every other day....
    HA HA HA I MUST HAVE MISSED IT HA HA HA ITS A GOOD QUESTION THOUGH HA HA HA I WISH SOMEONE WOULD POST SOMETHING ABOUT CARPET VS HARDWOOD OR TACOS THOUGH HA HA HA YOU NEVER SEE THOSE HA HA HA
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Here is a previous thread on the subject, that just got away with itself. It was hilarious to read.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/544517-how-do-you-log-relations