30 Day Shred: Jillian Micheals

Options

Replies

• supergirlsu
    Options
    well, thank you for that post because it has definately given me extra motivation to kick some butt on level 2 lol

Level 2 sucks, BTW. :wink: That's just making me more determined to keep getting better and get through all of it... And look forward to level 3! :laugh:

You're right! Level 2 hurts lol but will definately be worth it!
  • naomicp
    naomicp Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone,

I started 30DS on Tuesday, and so far have completed level 1 both days, I dont own any weights and am currently using cans of baked beans lol
    I have woken up this morning very sore and was unable to do the DVD this morning, Im hoping by this evening I will be a little less tender so will be able to do it tonight.

Who else is on day 3?? And are you feeling as sore as me??
  • janinebudgell
    janinebudgell Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I did Level One, Day Two today! I am so sore, I feel every muscle complain as I move about! I'm holding Jillian to it when she said that by day 6 or 7, we should be feeling much better and be able to tolerate the workout better. Hubby took "before" pics and measurements. Hoping my "afters" will be different enough to notice!

Hey! looks like we are at similar places... we both want to loose 30 lbs. Congrats on your 5 lb lost. i'm at 4lbs of lost right now- SLOW AND STEADY :P I took before pic also, TOTALLY MOTIVATION SEEING THAT ON MY I PAD!

I did day 4 of 30D shred this AM and i'm pumped as Its getting much easier, although I can only do 4 pushups per session and I switch to girly ones for the remainder!! :laugh:

If you want a friend to do this with feel free to add me!!!

HAPPY SHREDDING :)
  • Yasmeen174
    Yasmeen174 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    :smile: Okay...I started a group titled 30 Day Shred April. I dont really know how to do this very well, but we can learn together! lol. Can people please try to add and let me know if it is up and running? Thank you!
    I think this link should work... http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/5000-30-day-shred-april
    I joined :drinker:

Nice job everyone. A lot of you have started already and are doing great. If you havent started and you have your DVD...time to start! :) Be sure to add yourself to the group and start reporting your progress! We can do this!:bigsmile:
  • amy22076
    amy22076 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just started on Sunday I do 2 levels at one time and it kicks my A@@ but i love it maybe i shoudle only be doing on level at a time but I have already been doing the biggest loser dvds for 60 min so just doing 20 seems to little for me. I love 30ds so far hope i can keep it going only going to do it Sunday thru Thursdays Good luck all :smooched:
  • c1aireee
    c1aireee Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    i started this today & just done day 1 level 1!!! it was tough only stopped twice for a few minutes.........roll on tomoro!!!
  • gamommaof3
    Options
    I started 30 day shred today. I ordered the DVD on amazon but used my computer and did it with the YouTube video. I just finished and I'm sweating like crazy!! It feels great to feel the burn! Can't wait to see the results. I took my starting pics and need to do measurements still tonight.
  • tbskipp
    tbskipp Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Ok I got my DVD in the mail today. I guess tomorrow is as good a day as any to try it out. We need a group on here so we can keep up with each other. Gonna go look for it or set one up now.
    :wink:

Lol, just read up and saw the group. There is another one already set up in groups for 30 day shred in May. I went ahead and joined that group.
  • mollym127
    Options
    I just started today!! I did the first workout and it made me sweeeeaattt! I don't have any free weights yet though :/ and I'd like to get my arms toned too! I just need to keep motivated!! :D Endurance, drive, and success to everyone! xoxo
  • NICOLED73
    NICOLED73 Posts: 183
    Options
    I just started the 30 Day Shred yesterday, and I have to warn you that its going to kick your butt. :smile: I know that its working but I do have to say I am kinda afraid to get up tomorrow morning. lol Feel free to add me and I will try to keep you motivated, as I can also use any extra motivation I can get.

I just started yesterday as well. My arms were already so sore before I did day 2 tonight. Now I'm reaching for the prescription strength motrin. I'm afraid to get up tomorrow as well.
    Today only my arms were sore, but tonight I'm feeling it in my thighs as well.

I didn't make it thru every exercise yesterday or today. I had to stop and take a breather for a few seconds. But, I think I did better today than yesterday. I'm hoping by day 5 it starts to get better.
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I did one day of it like, 6 months ago and I was soooo sore I couldn't move for 2 days! LOL. I am going to restart on Saturday:)
  • supergirlsu
    Options
    I think i must be lucky as i dont seem to be too sore after. During...yes haha day 13 for me today and day 3 on Level 2. I deffo sweat more on this level than level one.Very happy with the results i can see so far so am totally motivated to keep going
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I was doing great, got to day 4..and then I got super busy at work. So now I have to start over.
  • xTenaciousJx
    Options
    just finished level 2 day 6 =D
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I'm in day three, Level 2. There is a group I'm in that started on Monday that is named below:

30 day shred - Starts Mon April 16th 2012
  • e_trexler
    e_trexler Posts: 32
    Options
    Is it too late to join this thread? I've had 30 DS sitting on my DVD stand for a while. I started it about a year ago and promptly gave up. I'd like to get back into it.
  • KySny82
    KySny82 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Is everyone doing it every day? What about muscle rest. I'm going to try for 3x per week.

I was wondering this too...

I've been seeing all these posts and I never comment because I've been doing 30DS for 3 weeks now, but am only on day 6, haha. I did it 2 days in a row & could barely move the next day. I also do Zumba 2-3 days a week, so I only do the program when I'm not feeling super sore. I understand the whole point is to put stress on your body to make it change more quickly, but I also have a friend who injured herself attempting to do it without any rest days. I'm only on day 6 at Level 1 & I haven't done it consistently straight through, but I've already noticed a difference in how my clothes fit. I figure that doing it a day here or a day there is still better than not doing it at all.

Good luck to all of you that are doing it straight through! :)
  • Kendralatricewilliams
    Options
    Hi there. I started 30 day shred but pulled a muscle in my chest because i was trying to do the more extreme version. So I had to take a break. I have been taking muscle relaxers and plan on starting over Monday. I strongly suggest that u start with the motorated version first than work ur way up to more of a challenge if u have about 50 or more pounds to loose. But feel free to add me.
  • tina_fay
    tina_fay Posts: 30
    Options
    I will be starting 30 DS on Monday. I just finished RI30 with great results and I'm hoping for the same with this workout! Good luck everyone!
  • lindaamarie
    lindaamarie Posts: 114
    Options
    I just started 30DS last night and I can tell it's going to kick my butt , but we can all push through it! :D