Do you log your *ahem* activities?

Options

Replies

• vanderandkarl
    Options
    wouldn't log it myself as too busy enjoying the activities to think of logging it after

also i said to my hubby i will want it more when i am slimmer and he just said got help me :) bless him :)

just enjoy this activity for what iti s making love not burning calories x
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I would say it all depends on the kind of sex ur having. If your the "lay back and think of sunny fields" type, then no, don't log it. If your the "Hi Ho silver away!" type, and ur sessions last for 40 mins or more then i would totally count it. And for the second type, i would totally count it as cardio workout, i know my heart goes nuts during those 40 mins of "Hi Ho silver" fun :D

Ok...is it just me, or does this bring all kinds of disturbing images to mind for anyone else??

'Yes Kemosabe!'
  • stuey39
    stuey39 Posts: 159
    Options
    I would say it all depends on the kind of sex ur having. If your the "lay back and think of sunny fields" type, then no, don't log it. If your the "Hi Ho silver away!" type, and ur sessions last for 40 mins or more then i would totally count it. And for the second type, i would totally count it as cardio workout, i know my heart goes nuts during those 40 mins of "Hi Ho silver" fun :D

HUH????.....40 mins? Really? Please,Please,Please don't tell my wife that's how it's meant to be!!!
  • tamerkins2
    tamerkins2 Posts: 212
    Options
    Do you log when you get up to go to the bathroom? Do you log when you walk into the grocery store? Do you log the calories you burn while cooking? these are all just part of everyday life as is sex. Shouldn't log a normal function of the body.

^^this
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I don't know why this question seems to be asked a lot? Are people that desperate for extra calories? :grumble:

No, they just want the rest of us to know that they are getting some....:yawn:
  • FrostyBev
    FrostyBev Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I do if I've put real effort into it. I'm fairly certain that if I'm sweating and catching my breath after 45 minutes of "aerobic activity" I've earned the calorie burn. :)
  • leelafit_mtl
    leelafit_mtl Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    It depends on the intensity level of it! Otherwise I just count it as extra burned calories to myself :P
  • widetobride
    widetobride Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hahahahaha, wrestling? That is hilarious!!!

I started to count it. I put it on my log as ****, which my close friends thought was hilarious. But then it occured to me that I was giving too much of my personal life away. for example, 37 minutes, 300 calories one day, and 22 minutes 110 calories..... Yeah, you get the picture. too much information.

I think realistically, I overestimate my exercises, and underestimate my food intake, so I reckon a bit of unscripted exercise will do me the world of good, and I am keeping it to myself from now on!!! :blushing:
  • elysianashes
    Options
    Uh no. I log only real exercise. I view logging sex as a means to cheat on your calorie allowance and exercise. Get out and do real exercise, even if it's 10 mins of walking, you'll be in a better mindset and path to being truly committed to weight loss and fitness.
    10 minutes of sex is a lot more... er... vigorous than 10 minutes of walking, for me anyway. And it puts me in a MUCH better mindset than walking does. *shrug*
    I do if I've put real effort into it. I'm fairly certain that if I'm sweating and catching my breath after 45 minutes of "aerobic activity" I've earned the calorie burn.
    This.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    :sad: Sadly I'm not getting enough "ahem activities" to make it worth logging:cry:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I don't know why this question seems to be asked a lot? Are people that desperate for extra calories? :grumble:

No, they just want the rest of us to know that they are getting some....:yawn:

I think they just want the chance to say, "You're not doing it right then!" to imply that they're especially good in bed.
  • ActiveGuy81
    ActiveGuy81 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    It depends on the position and who is doing the work, but there are sites to track how many calories you burn. You can make it create own exercise and name it ahem if you'd like and put the average amount of calories burned. Then put how long you go...or not.
  • jfish428
    jfish428 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    HA HA HA YOU MEAN SEX RIGHT HA HA HA GREAT QUESTION I ALWAYS WONDERED THIS AND ALWAYS HOPED THAT SOMEONE WOULD FINALLY POSE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM HA HA HA THIS IS GREAT THANKS HA HA HA
    Well teachers always say there's no such thing as a stupid question! :)
    HA HA HA SOMEONE SHOULD MAKE A JOKE ABOUT EATING BACK YOUR EXERCISE CALORIES KNOW WHAT I MEAN HA HA HA

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good way of putting it!! i was going to say the same thing, but didn't know how to "word" it!
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    HA HA HA YOU MEAN SEX RIGHT HA HA HA GREAT QUESTION I ALWAYS WONDERED THIS AND ALWAYS HOPED THAT SOMEONE WOULD FINALLY POSE THIS QUESTION IN THE FORUM HA HA HA THIS IS GREAT THANKS HA HA HA
    Well teachers always say there's no such thing as a stupid question! :)
    HA HA HA SOMEONE SHOULD MAKE A JOKE ABOUT EATING BACK YOUR EXERCISE CALORIES KNOW WHAT I MEAN HA HA HA
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good way of putting it!! i was going to say the same thing, but didn't know how to "word" it!
    HA HA HA THEN MAYBE SOMEONE COULD CREATE A THREAD ABOUT SPITTING OR SWALLOWING BUT SAY ITS GUM THEYRE TALKING ABOUT HA HA HA
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options

No, they just want the rest of us to *think* that they are getting some....:yawn:

There........ fixed it for ya.
  • elysianashes
    Options
    A good troll at least switches up their repertoire once in a while...
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    HA HA HA THEN MAYBE SOMEONE COULD CREATE A THREAD ABOUT SPITTING OR SWALLOWING BUT SAY ITS GUM THEYRE TALKING ABOUT HA HA HA

Thank you for reminding me why they make an "ignore user" option!

When you type, I hear an overly annoying teenage girl anime character...................
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    No. I mean I don't have sex with my husband to burn calories. I have sex with my husband because of his monster dong. And because I like him a little. Usually.

Your husband and my boyfriend must be related.

That would make family reunions quite...exciting. :wink:

Can we say they are anyway just for the family reunions?
  • thabart
    thabart Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Very nice link:-)
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    No. I mean I don't have sex with my husband to burn calories. I have sex with my husband because of his monster dong. And because I like him a little. Usually.

Your husband and my boyfriend must be related.

That would make family reunions quite...exciting. :wink:

Can we say they are anyway just for the family reunions?

You bet your sweet *kitten* we can.