Ladies......

Options

Replies

• MadusaCait
    MadusaCait Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    This question is similar to weather or not you would wear your pajamas to the grocery store. Being more mostly naked in socially excepted places such as the beach and pool I'm personally completely fine with, but answering the door, especially when I don't know the person. Not okay. I worry about making them feel uncomfortable.

This being said, I am Canadian, and that's how we are. If I were in Germany (I know a LOT of nudist from Germany), or perhaps in a tropical country my attitude would differ.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    No,

but i make it a point to answer my door appearing as crazy as possible

big dog barking behind me

me, screaming "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!!!" in the poor knocker's face

it helps keep the kids off the lawn, the neighbors out of my flour/sugar/eggs, and the missionaries from thinking there's ANY hope of saving me

I think I love you.

I make sure my big black dog is totally revved up and barking loudly before I answer, every time.
  • zinok
    zinok Posts: 185
    Options
    Well, first off, I don't wear one pieces. I actually find them less flattering to my body type than a bikini or tankini. Usually I don't bother with covering up my top half, even if I am at the beach. I'd probably throw on a skirt and not worry about it.
  • 64ozminimum
    Options
    Good question!
    I would cover up.

I was in the back yard (at the pool) one day and the pizza came and I just went out front in my bathing suit to get it.
    I don't know why but I've never felt so embarrased :blushing:

I guess it's the context you're in???
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I never have hahaha (even in a two piece). I've always been very comfortable in my home.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Having been a Mormon missionary, I know for a fact that women don't always cover up to answer the door, and I suspect that some of them probably take off everything as quickly as possible just because they know it will fluster a missionary and our eyes will immediately be anywhere but looking at them and it gives them a laugh.

same here from a former JW, guys will answer the door naked just to fluster the women.

When I was 8 years old, I was knocking on doors with my mother and a man answered the door mid jack-off and at first he was startled to see me there but then decided to stick to his original plan and just kept stroking.

some people are exhibitionists.
    Some people are mischeivous.
    Some people consider a bikini to be clothing and dont think its a problem (me)
    Some people believe in the courtesy of modesty during face to face interactions.

to everyone and each their own

Hrmmm.... was he good looking?
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Having been a Mormon missionary, I know for a fact that women don't always cover up to answer the door, and I suspect that some of them probably take off everything as quickly as possible just because they know it will fluster a missionary and our eyes will immediately be anywhere but looking at them and it gives them a laugh.
    If we caught a glimpse of nip, we called it the "brown eye", whether opening the door scantily clad or nursing in front of us.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    No. I have been known to answer the door in just a t-shirt and panties.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Nope, I wear my swimsuit in public at a pool so I see no difference.

BUT I have also been known to answer the door in my underwear (hey it keeps the door to door religious people off my lawn don't judge)
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Yes, because with my luck, it would the religious people that come to the house every so often to give us pamphlets.

What? Give them the show of their lives!

Well, its usually an older guy that comes. (Very nice but not my type :wink: )

But... if he looked like you, I'd consider it.
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Cover up, definitely. If it's a girlfriend or my mom or something, I don't care. But anyone else? It would just be awkward!
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I'd throw on a sundress or towel.
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Yes. Bathing suits are for the pool, not for answering the door in. It's like answering the door in your underwear - or worse a towel. It takes 2 seconds to grab shorts and a t-shirt...
  • fatpal1
    fatpal1 Posts: 57
    Options
    Nope :)
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Cover up, definitely. If it's a girlfriend or my mom or something, I don't care. But anyone else? It would just be awkward!

Holy crap. Nice abs.
  • LindaCWy
    LindaCWy Posts: 463 Member
    Options

Mormon missionary *raises eyebrow. These religious dudes are smarter than the rest of us.
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    defanitly cover up
  • BeBe128
    BeBe128 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    It depends how cute the guy is thats at the door. LMAO, j'kidding !!
    I dont cover up where ever bathing suits are expected but I do cover up to answer the door unlese whoever is at the door has already seen me half naked. heehee I mean, afterall, bathing suits are half-naked. ;-)
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Until recently, I haven't worn a bathing suit of any sort in at least a couple of years. But now that my body is almost where I want it to be, I don't think I would have any qualms about answering the door in my bikini, provided my husband was home. If I was home alone, I would have second thoughts.
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options

same here from a former JW, guys will answer the door naked just to fluster the women.

When I was 8 years old, I was knocking on doors with my mother and a man answered the door mid jack-off and at first he was startled to see me there but then decided to stick to his original plan and just kept stroking.

some people are exhibitionists.
    Some people are mischeivous.
    Some people consider a bikini to be clothing and dont think its a problem (me)
    Some people believe in the courtesy of modesty during face to face interactions.

to everyone and each their own

Hrmmm.... was he good looking?

If he was, that could have been kinda hot!