• JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Nope, not alone! 300+++++ here.

Feel free to add me!
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I started at 356, down to 291. Feel free to add me!
  • melissa7662
    melissa7662 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    No your not the only one 300+ pounds.. I started MFP in March and hope to be in the 200's in the next few weeks..
    Just sent you a friend request!! We can do this!!!
  • packers0424
    Options
    Wow, I just joined this site today and yes I was over 300 lbs too when I started, getting very close to be under that mark.
    I must say there is a lot of encouragment from people on this site, and its great to hear that people have lost the weight. It helps keep me motivated.
  • MsMargie1116
    MsMargie1116 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I was at 352 lbs when I started on here... and am now down do 285... :wink: You can totally do this!!! Feel free to add me as a friend, if you want. I would be happy to help in any way I can. :smile: I know I'm not nearly at my goal yet, but have been where you are and would be happy to support you in any way necessary.
  • caritiger
    caritiger Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Definitely you are not alone-- my highest weight was over 300. I'm at 100 total pounds lost currently, going for at least 20 more before I reassess and decide if I am happy there or if I want to go for any more! It really is possible! There are many success stories here! Take heart! :heart:
  • MsMargie1116
    MsMargie1116 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to respond to your intro. I think it is awesome that you want to lose weight and be healthier. But I'm sure you are already a great person. Don't ever let your weight influence how you feel you are as a human being....everyone deserves love and respect.

^^^^^^^^
    Amen to that!!! :happy:
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    No, I started at 282 not quite 300 but not far either. Feel free to add me I'm here every day ;)
  • pjd100
    pjd100 Posts: 10
    Options
    those shoes dont fit you!
    :blushing:
  • BruteSquad
    BruteSquad Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I almost fell off my chair laughing..... 300 lbs is my first goal weight....... :bigsmile:
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I started on this site last January weighing 375lbs, now I'm 275lbs and hoping to be less on weigh day tomorrow.

Do have a read through some of the success stories, it's amazing how much weight people have lost using this site.

Good luck!
  • dal6312
    dal6312 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely NOT alone. i started at 400+ and am now at 296 (have lost atleast 104 lbs so far). just keep on eatting smart and watch the pounds melt away. GOOD LUCK! we are here for you. :)
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    In started at 320. Down to 282 now. Working my way to 250 every day.
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    Nope, I"m currently hovering at 440, and was at 485 before I started working at bringing it down. Lots of times it feels like I"m all alone on here except for a couple men. Feel free to add me :)
  • k011185
    k011185 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I started out at 290 a couple just over 2 months ago, definitely not alone! add me if you like :)
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I was at 280 when I decided to finally halt and check the triple chins out. Had I continued the path of eating 6000 calories a day, I would definitely have been close to 400 within a couple of months.

So no, you're not alone and we're all here to support and encourage you!
  • tgmshierry
    tgmshierry Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I thought the same thing for a long time. but sadly you are not alone.
  • Gill_L
    Gill_L Posts: 69
    Options
    I started off over 300lb. I am not in the States but I have added you :)
  • ginette70
    ginette70 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    No you are not. I don't think the actual numbers are that important anyway. I think that we all share a common bond of wanting to get in better shape and that's why we are all here. For those of you with ugly attittudes, please stop it. That's just awful...and this is not the place to be bullying other people who are vulnerable.