New 30 Day Shred Group!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• danigirlmck
    danigirlmck Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi all!
    I would like to join. I have had the video for a few months and was doing it religiously for 2 weeks then I weak shoulders and achilles, but I am willing to give it a go again. Good luck to us all!
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I may be on hold again... My shoulder is very sore and buggered. It 's shifting and clicks so may need a third surgery.:sad: :sad:
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Wow, sept 1st sure did come fast. Tomorrow!??! Ok, guess I made the commitment, I have to get off my butt. It's been a good, lazy couple weeks.

I know that I need to do something else along with the shred for more cardio. Is anyone else doing anything? Some days I walk on my work breaks. we walk about 2 miles a break at about 5mph. Some days we get busy. I think I'm going to buy Jillian's banish fat, boost metabolism dvd. Either that or one of Leslis Sansone's dvds. I've thought about doing a couch to 5K, but I have to actually leave my house for that. Probly not gonna happen! Anyone adding something other than the shred to their workout?
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Wow!!! Lots of new faces!! Welcome, everyone. Sept 1st did sneak up pretty quickly. Good luck to everyone.
    :drinker: :heart: :drinker:

Shamrock, you asked about other cardio... I'm still planning on cycling, but will be dropping mileage down from 130m per week to around 65m. I'm also thinking I'll throw in some walking. I'm looking forward to doing more strength training with the Shred. :happy:

hmo4, sorry about your shoulder. You just worry about healing :flowerforyou: If you need a few more weeks, you can just jump back in when you're feeling up to it :happy:
  • blueyed_blond
    blueyed_blond Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

So weird I've been thinking about ordering this dvd for a while and over the weekend i had the sudden urge to order and its being delivered tomorrow September 1st!!!

Total fate for me to join this group!!!!

I'm a bit nervous but need a butt kick...want to squeeze into a bikini for a trip down south this new years....

:happy:

31345.png[/url]
  • yellowhouse
    Options
    I thought I would watch the video today and see what I was getting into- but then decided to just do it. Wow- I sweat more in that 20 minutes (which seemed like 5) than I do when I am on the elliptical in the gym for 60 minutes. Looking forward to this!
  • KathyAbbe
    Options
    What a coincidence to have ordered 30-day Shred last week and then log on to find this group today. Sounds great - count me in. Celebrating 25th anniversary in Hawaii in October, talk about incentive!
  • everyday
    everyday Posts: 127
    Options
    Looks like a AWESOME "shredder" group is forming here!!

Tomorrow is the big day, I cant wait to start!!

I plan on starting out slow, doing 2-3 times a week/ every other day ???

Or vary -2 times 1st week 3 the next & so on ???

I usually warm up 15-30 mins on the TM 1st. & modify for injuries.

Whats your plans or ideas??
  • skywalker
    Options
    I'm shooting for 4-5 days a week. I need my butt kicked. I also do a warm up, but I use my bike. I don't have a treadmill yet. I'm also thinking it may take more than 10 days per Level for me. It might be closer to the "40 or 50 Day Shred". :laugh:

Also, I'm open to input from everyone on whether or not I should start a new thread tomorrow, so we can start our official Shredding :laugh: . I'll include the link to the new thread in this one, so we can all just click over... Suggestions?

:drinker: :heart: :drinker:
  • everyday
    everyday Posts: 127
    Options
    Skywalker

I beleive you will be seeing GREAT results doing 4-5 per week!! I was thinking the same, doing for 2-3 months? Really I want to get hooked..... on the work outs not burnt out!!

~ I vote yes on a new thread. Make it official.....
  • skywalker
    Options
    I hope I see great results. Maybe 4 days a week will be better to start. Like you said, I don't want to burn out...:happy:
  • everyday
    Options
    Dont let me discourage you.

I dont know who wrote this, I am a stronger women than I let myself be.

But its to true!
  • skywalker
    Options
    Hey everyone... I started a new thread for our official Sept 1st start!!! Hope to see everyone there!!!
    Good luck!!! :drinker:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/64804-30-day-shred-group-sept-1st-here-we-go
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Count me In buddy I purchased it in June and never use it why not put it to use count me in buddy:flowerforyou:
  • skywalker
    Options
    Oops! I didn't mean to hit reply :laugh: Oh well, as long as I'm here... Here's our new link again...

New 30 Day Shred Group... Click on over :happy:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/64804-30-day-shred-group-sept-1st-here-we-go