What did you/are you having for lunch today?

Options

Replies

• steflbrown
    steflbrown Posts: 168
    Options
    Indian buffet. :grumble: therefore, i will be working out super hard and eating a small dinner
  • NPS1985
    NPS1985 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I ate Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers - Thai Style Chicken & Vegetables..........spicy I love it!
  • LisaR517
    LisaR517 Posts: 80
    Options
    I had ~4oz of chicken breast, quinoa, and sauteed veggies (mushrooms, onions, asparagus, and tomatoes).
    YUM!
  • jfcarlson713
    jfcarlson713 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Bacon cheeseburger & sweet potato fries.
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I had a blueberry bagel with land o lakes whipped butter and it was delicious along with a quaker oaks granola bar
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    Lean Cuisine Four Cheese Pizza....And a Pickle.
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Had some of my awesome Chili. Here's a link to my blog for the recpie: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/hiker282/view/eric-s-chili-experiment-243749
  • TheNewCrystal
    Options
    Spinach & Herb wrap with pureed Lentils, Sharp cheddar cheese, & hot sauce
  • Mishi1369
    Mishi1369 Posts: 37
    Options
    I have been doing leftovers so today I tried Kashi's Chicken Florintine and Chobani Black Cherry Greek yogurt. Pretty tasty.
  • amylynn96
    amylynn96 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Ive never put strawberries in a salad before but salads.....get boring so. i had just a cup of lettuce, 4 oz grilled chicken,1/4 cups strawberries, a little spinkle of reduced fat itlaian cheese blend and 2 tbls of low fat ranch....it was absolutly delicious! totally satisifed too.
  • nakedsun
    nakedsun Posts: 115
    Options
    Oh it was! I made it into a wrap instead cause I'm not a big bread fan, used a low fat pattie and crammed it with veggies. So so good.
  • londonmoma
    Options
    Lettuce and beetroot wholemeal Sandwich
    Velvet Crunch, Sweet Thai Chilli Cassava Snakes - obsessed!!! & only 88 cals!!!
  • RandomMiranda
    Options
    A Turkey Tom from Jimmy John's: whole grain bread, turkey, tomato, lettuce, cucumber and mustard at about 440calories. I was on my way to Subway, but then I started craving Jimmy John's bread.
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Korean BBQ Kimchi Nachos.
  • keish84
    keish84 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Tuna and veggies :)
  • lunalulu2
    lunalulu2 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Spicy potato sausage and kale soup with a homemade whole grain flax roll with a pat of butter. Yum!

http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/spicy_potato_kale_soup.html
    http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/crusty-whole-grain-flaxseed-rolls-10000000424578/
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I had half a peanut butter and honey sammich... I don't have the room in my backpack for much else and screw trying to get anything healthy from the college vending machines or cafe...
  • va_va_voom
    va_va_voom Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Organic mixed baby greens
    5 oz canned tuna (in spring water - drained)
    medium navel orange - diced up
    Kraft Mango Chipotle dressing

Delish! :)
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Where did you find the Hungry girl cookbook
  • Lovely_Doll
    Options
    My lunch was pretty small actually. :) Had two small poached eggs and an apple. Not too bad.