What did you/are you having for lunch today?

Options

Replies

• AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    salad. My salad today was baby spinach, blueberries, raspberries, crushed pistachios and lite raspberry vinaigrette. I also had a Greek yogurt on the side.

Yum!!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Black beans and brown rice with half a tomato and half an avocado, and a piece of string cheese. 459 calories and 20 grams of protein...and very filling. :love:
  • Buckeyt
    Buckeyt Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    6 homemade Turkey meatballs.

410 calories, 52g protein, 21g Fat 6g Carbs
  • messe_jesse
    Options
    3 slices of skinny pizza and half a cupcake - all for around 550 calories.
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Compleats - Steak Tips and mash potatoes (220), and Life Choice double chocolate protein bar (190)
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    white rice, diced ham, chopped sausage, one scrambled egg, and peas; the rice and peas was cooked together with a beef bullion(sp?) cube. Then mixed everything together.... still trying to figure out how to track it, cause I only had 3/4 of a cup of it... and it made 2 1/2s total...

The rest is going to be my dinner and lunch tomorrow
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Delifresh Chicken sandwich with 1 slice of Sargento provolone/mozzarella mix, 1 campbells soup, 1 raspberry goji dannon light and fit yogurt. I'm eating wayyyyy too much sodium, but I need to go shopping :sad:
  • shani251
    shani251 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    1C fresh cut pineapple, a 100-calorie muscle milk light, and a pack of Korean nori (yummy!)
  • fitness244
    fitness244 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    tomoto soup and some becon and chips
  • miltonp50
    miltonp50 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Tomato/cheese sandwich on Orowheat sandwich thin. Red pepper. Cup of Pasta e fajiole soup from the deli. Orange later on for a snack.
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I am having Wor Wonton Soup with a Spicy Salmon Cut Roll. Yum!
  • Patty_Petz
    Options
    Nachos (self made), grapes, baby carrots Delish!
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Triscuts ham and provolone.
  • walkner88
    walkner88 Posts: 165
    Options
    Kashi heart to heart crackers with hummus on top, then a slice of thin cut deli turkey on each cracker and a little drop of mustard. They take a while to put together but 7 of them total are very filling ans a super healthy combination
  • Toxictwist
    Toxictwist Posts: 274
    Options
    1 piece of tilapia Fish & 1 large beet :) + water
  • cyclerjenn
    cyclerjenn Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Gilled veggie salad - yummy
  • icandoit203
    icandoit203 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    pork loin with quinoa and veggies good job for the cafe' was too full couldn't eat all the quinoa not bad for the first time trying it.
  • LDunzweiler
    Options
    I normally don't eat a lot during the day & keep it light so that I can have a nice dinner with my family. I have have been having a protein bar, a banana or some strawberries, & my probiotic yogurt. It has been really hot here, so sticking with light, summery foods has been my goal!

What have you been eating that you are tired of?
  • alliearika
    Options
    Body by Visalus Sweet cream Shake with Almond Milk..YUMM
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Spinach with half a roasted chicken breast and baby bell peppers sliced up into it, and balsamic vinaigrette!