Work sucks...

Options

Replies

• LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I would climb a mountain, and punch the giant bear that lives at the top. Then it would come to respect me and I would have a pet giant bear. Then we'd roam the countryside saving people from bandits and rescuing damsels in distress. And they would all think I am so sexy and I would be like no, sexy ladies, I'm too cool for you. And they would be like noooo we love youuuu. Then me and my giant pet bear would overthrough the evil magician overlord using our mad skillz and he would be like auuugh nooo you're just too coooooooool. And me and all the sexy ladies would live happily every after. The End.

Is it weird that I totally envisioned Jack Black saying this?
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    My replies are the best replies. Just sayin'.

Except when you said "overthrough." Just sayin'. ;)
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options

Fixed. Thanks. :)
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFDEp5mf513_CGbVZYKiXQAIIJxz4VqsV6wirqkfMxBkgfGtARFA
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I would climb a mountain, and punch the giant bear that lives at the top. Then it would come to respect me and I would have a pet giant bear. Then we'd roam the countryside saving people from bandits and rescuing damsels in distress. And they would all think I am so sexy and I would be like no, sexy ladies, I'm too cool for you. And they would be like noooo we love youuuu. Then me and my giant pet bear would overthrow the evil magician overlord using our mad skillz and he would be like auuugh nooo you're just too coooooooool. And me and all the sexy ladies would live happily every after. The End.

Nope. That's actually extremely appropriate.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Today...sleep because I slept terrible last night. Otherwise, I would want to be hiking or taking a class on how to garden which all the classes seem to be during work hours...8-5pm.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    considering my hours got cut alot so i rather be at work

Thank you for reminding us all how we should be thankful!
  • sktllmdrhmz
    Options

Grammar. Just sayin'.
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I would be sleeping.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    I would climb a mountain, and punch the giant bear that lives at the top. Then it would come to respect me and I would have a pet giant bear. Then we'd roam the countryside saving people from bandits and rescuing damsels in distress. And they would all think I am so sexy and I would be like no, sexy ladies, I'm too cool for you. And they would be like noooo we love youuuu. Then me and my giant pet bear would overthrough the evil magician overlord using our mad skillz and he would be like auuugh nooo you're just too coooooooool. And me and all the sexy ladies would live happily every after. The End.

Nope. That's actually extremely appropriate.

epic-win.jpg
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

Grammar. Just sayin'.

spelling-nazis-spelling-nazi-nazis-grammer-nazis-emo-demotivational-poster-1235839503.jpg
  • sktllmdrhmz
    Options

Grammar. Just sayin'.

spelling-nazis-spelling-nazi-nazis-grammer-nazis-emo-demotivational-poster-1235839503.jpg

That might need to be Ever-Vigilant. A higher-ranking spelling nazi will come along, I bet. ;)
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Practicing guitar and reading
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    I would be plotting the destruction of a distant race of people from another planet and/or dimension (depending on the quality of my time/space device and its readiness at that point). Typically this involves the use of many toothpicks, pomegranate seeds and, of course, jello molds.

That would be the best case scenario

but, I'd also opt to sleep in and spend the entirety of my day in front of the TV with my hand in my boxers (a la Al Bundy)

toss up, really
  • allysabee
    allysabee Posts: 123
    Options
    I would've started my day off with a delicious breakfast. Eggs, turkey bacon & toast! [I have to leave the house by 7 am Monday-Friday for work so I don't have enough time to cook a full breakfast on weekdays - I always take advantage of it on weekends and days off :)]

Then I'd probably play with my dog, read, watch tv (all in my pj's of course) & take a nap.
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    What would you rather be doing today if you had no work or other required obligations on your time?

Me? I'd be sitting in my back yard reading my Nook and enjoying the sunshine with a strawberry daiquiri.

This! Can we play hooky????
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i don't know how people want to sleepp so much i can't even sleep when i'm dead tired. I need action!
  • _Ren
    _Ren Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    If I wasn't here I would be: Working on a drawing, working out, reading a book, and cleaning.
  • linda1243
    linda1243 Posts: 166
    Options
    i would love to reorganize my house and purge all the unneccessary junk! I am dying to do this.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    hookers and blow \m/

Game. Set. Match.

You guys must be tattooed... :wink:
    Why yes I am, there's a study about people with tattoos associated with hookers and blow, I can't believe everyone else combing the net for topics missed it \m/