Almost 70 down in 6 1/2 months. 100 left to go!

Options

Replies

• upmihah
    upmihah Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!:smile:
  • OgirlE
    OgirlE Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow - very inspiring! You should be extremely proud of how well you are doing. Keep up the GREAT work. You will hit your goal for sure!
  • gettingitdone1
    gettingitdone1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Girl you are looking great; way to go!!!!
  • gigibenton
    gigibenton Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! And thank you for wanting to serve in the military. What a honorable goal! !
  • Deb4224
    Deb4224 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I can def. see it, and I'm jealous!! Going down from a 24 to an 18 is awesome!

I'm currently in a size 20... and the thought of fitting into my old 18, 16 or (dare I think it?) 14 jeans would be awesome! Keep up the excellent work. You look great!

BTW - I am trying to get back on track myself, and could use some friends if anyone is in the same boat. =)
  • nursecasg
    nursecasg Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    It is SO not hard to see the difference, just look at your photos, BIG difference! Great Job!
  • lincolnpalmer
    lincolnpalmer Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    65 inches! Holy moly! Nice work!
  • amwest71
    amwest71 Posts: 1
    Options
    You look awesome! It's so hard to lose the weight. Thank you for sharing your photo's. Keep up the good work. April
  • MsWhite31
    MsWhite31 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes you can see it. You look great and I am sure You feel better also. Keep up the awesome job.
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    You look awesome! Way to go!
  • NaeNaeJanae
    NaeNaeJanae Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You can totally see the difference!!! Way to go, you are an inspiration!!
    :)
  • zombiegirl1313
    zombiegirl1313 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    just saw your topic and wow! i am so impressed and very inspired! we can do this!!! here's to our health! :-)
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • triinityz
    triinityz Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hard to see? Please, you look AMAZING!!! Keep up the great work, I also look forward to the after pics!! :flowerforyou:
  • paulagj
    paulagj Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep up the good work!
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    70lbs ..... WOW!!! You have done so well and I love your sentiments "this is a lifelong journey and I will not deprive myself of anything." and it "not being a race so be patient" ... very wise words and my feelings exactly. Wishing you every success with the next 100 - and don't forget to keep posting those encouraging pics.
  • keyz89
    keyz89 Posts: 2
    Options
    WOw that's amazing I'm new here and I've been looking for a supportive site like this and I found it... YOu can inspire many people. Keep up the good work
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    you look great!!
  • mummma
    mummma Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    you look amazing !! keep up the great work darling !! x
  • shandirae
    shandirae Posts: 15
    Options
    I can tell a huge difference! You look great! I like that you used the same shirt in both pics, I liked seeing how much differently the same clothes fit now
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!