A New Me - Let's get started!

Options

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

Silver - keep up the good work! You're doing great!

Kim - Glad to hear that you had such a great weekend!

Megan - How are you doing with SI6?

Jill - I think I am going to plan on staying on RIU this week too...I think the twice daily workouts last week were too much for me...I think that I'm ready to ease back in now! :wink:

I am feeling much better today, came back to almost 200 e-mails at work. So needless to say, I've been quite busy this morning. It's month end so I have quite a bit to get caught up on but I will try and check-in a few times today. Josh went grocery shopping for us today implementating what we learned last week, so I'm curious to get home and see what he has stocked us up with. I think we are having some kind of steak, mashed potatoes and corn on the cob for dinner.

How's everyone else doing today?
    I am starting this week fresh with the SI6.... so back to sqauare one ... cuz i wanted a full week rather than part of last week and this week ..... i just got done with out ... i did the limber one and the start it up and will continue to do that all week long and see how i feel ... i may stay on that one next week or i may move up to RIU we will see ....
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Megan, Good luck with Starting over. You can do it!

Jill, I'm glad you enjoyed the rest. Good luck with week 4 of SI6.

I got my work out in today. I did 10 minutes of flexibility and then 10 minutes of Upper Body. Boy am I out of shape. I couldn't do the form correctly on half of them and my arms were burning so bad! But at least I FEEL like I got a work out in. I didn't really FEEL it with my Magic Circle. Whew, I'm out of breath. I'm still enjoying this DVD set. I hope I continue to enjoy it. I"m sure I'll really feel it tomorrow when I try to do the Pilate abs. I'm even sweating. I didn't sweat with the Magic Circle. Whew, I'm gonna enjoy my bottle of water now.
  • LisaC1026
    LisaC1026 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Jill - I did really good my first week, I did all 6 workouts, no problems. I did really well last week up until Thursday, I was getting overly sore and burnt out, so I agree with your statement. Today starts week 3 for me and I am committed to getting back to my 6 days of workouts. :happy:
  • Silver_Dream
    Options
    LisaC, good luck on getting back to your 6 day work outs. I'm gonna try to work out every day. My arms are so tired. It's taking some effort to type.
  • LisaC1026
    Options
    Silver - that's great that you are feeling your workout now. That makes a huge difference for me in my workouts. When I can FEEL it I feel like I am accomplishing more and I stick to it better.

I just had lunch. 1 1/2 cups of cottage cheese and carrots, cucumbers, green peppers and celery dipped in homemade Hidden Valley Ranch dip. Yummy! Beats the heck out of the PLAIN chicken I had everyday for lunch last week. Blah! :noway: I'm SOOOO happy to be back to "normal" healthy eating!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    Options
    Silver - that's great that you are feeling your workout now. That makes a huge difference for me in my workouts. When I can FEEL it I feel like I am accomplishing more and I stick to it better.

I just had lunch. 1 1/2 cups of cottage cheese and carrots, cucumbers, green peppers and celery dipped in homemade Hidden Valley Ranch dip. Yummy! Beats the heck out of the PLAIN chicken I had everyday for lunch last week. Blah! :noway: I'm SOOOO happy to be back to "normal" healthy eating!
    Congrats lisa for getting back on track ...... i just had breaksfast ,,,,, special k cereal with FF milk , light n fit yogurt and sugarfree vanilla coffee .. i am not full but i am satisfied which is good :heart: Megan
  • Silver_Dream
    Options
    Megan, your breakfast sounds good. I still use Whole Milk. I give Sharlotte whole milk, I haven't decided to transition her to 2% yet.

I had Kashi Go lean crunch for breakfast. And an apple for a snack. The apple was yummy. Kashi Go Lean Crunch tastes kind of like Smacks, I didn't think a healthy cereal could taste so good.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    Options
    Megan, your breakfast sounds good. I still use Whole Milk. I give Sharlotte whole milk, I haven't decided to transition her to 2% yet.

I had Kashi Go lean crunch for breakfast. And an apple for a snack. The apple was yummy. Kashi Go Lean Crunch tastes kind of like Smacks, I didn't think a healthy cereal could taste so good.
    I bought 2 boxes of kashi go lean but i wanted to eat up my yogurt special K before opening kashi go lean i hear its good from more than one person so i am looking forward to tasting it ... might be this week or next week that i get to open it .... :heart: Megan
  • Silver_Dream
    Options
    I bought some yogurt last night at the grocery store. It's call Parfait Delights or something. Chocolate Raspberry and Berry Medley. Only 100 Calories. Thought it would make a good snack when I'm tired of eating apples or crackers.
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies!

Silver - It's hard when your kids are still on whole milk. I used to half the whole milk with cold water for my ceral and I could never tell the difference :)

WOW - Lisa, Megan & Jill you ladies all sound back on track and ready for the week.:happy:

I was hungry all weekend. I did ok on my calories and worked out a ton...my scale is not "feeling the burn" though....Maybe my body has decided big loss then no loss then big loss.....if that's the case I'll have something big to look forward to next week:wink:
    Our vacation has been moved to Oct 21st instead of the 1st so I have 20 more days to lose. Yeah! Hopefully it won't be as crowded too. After my MIL booked the tickets I found out they had some big events at Disneyland & Anaheim...why she didn't realize that when almost all the hotels were full is beyond me! She had it booked in the middle of "Gay Days" (there words not mine)....I'm from San Fran so that didn't bother me it was the amount of people that were going to be in Anaheim that weekend! Long Story short...new goal for vacation - 154 which would be 22 lbs lost!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    Options
    :heart: :heart:
    I bought some yogurt last night at the grocery store. It's call Parfait Delights or something. Chocolate Raspberry and Berry Medley. Only 100 Calories. Thought it would make a good snack when I'm tired of eating apples or crackers.
    I eat the dannon light n fit yogurt 80 calories and so rich n creamy YUMMMMM:heart: Megan
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies!

Silver - It's hard when your kids are still on whole milk. I used to half the whole milk with cold water for my ceral and I could never tell the difference :)

WOW - Lisa, Megan & Jill you ladies all sound back on track and ready for the week.:happy:

I was hungry all weekend. I did ok on my calories and worked out a ton...my scale is not "feeling the burn" though....Maybe my body has decided big loss then no loss then big loss.....if that's the case I'll have something big to look forward to next week:wink:
    Our vacation has been moved to Oct 21st instead of the 1st so I have 20 more days to lose. Yeah! Hopefully it won't be as crowded too. After my MIL booked the tickets I found out they had some big events at Disneyland & Anaheim...why she didn't realize that when almost all the hotels were full is beyond me! She had it booked in the middle of "Gay Days" (there words not mine)....I'm from San Fran so that didn't bother me it was the amount of people that were going to be in Anaheim that weekend! Long Story short...new goal for vacation - 154 which would be 22 lbs lost!
    Good morning mamakat ...... warning it rains alot in October here in cali ..... i will pray that it doesnt rain while you are here on vacation ....glad you have 20 more days to reach your goal ... GOOD LUCK and YOU CAN DO IT :heart: Megan
  • Silver_Dream
    Options
    We have a lot of people on this thread. I was wondering if any use AIM or Yahoo and if they would want to talk off the thread. Ya know.? I'm a stay at home mom and I"m always on the computer. Just curious if anyone is interested. I'm always on this thread. Just wondered if anyone wanted to get to know someone better.
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Thanks Megan...I'm from CA and I'm not too worried, maybe I should be but I'm not..I actually cannot remember a Halloween with rain, so hopefully....At least it shouldn't be too crowded if it does rain:wink:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    Options
    Thanks Megan...I'm from CA and I'm not too worried, maybe I should be but I'm not..I actually cannot remember a Halloween with rain, so hopefully....At least it shouldn't be too crowded if it does rain:wink:
    forgot you lived in Norther cali sorry mamakat .... i grew up in modesto but have lived in sacramento/woodland area now i am in central cali (near fresno) :heart: Megan
  • LisaC1026
    Options
    You can do it Kathy - an extra 20 days and 154 is totally reasonable. My goal is very close. I am planning on being UNDER 150 by October 26th. I'm not sure how the scale is going to like me this week - with switching back to a normal diet I may stay the same....I'll find out on Wednesday.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    Options
    You can do it Kathy - an extra 20 days and 154 is totally reasonable. My goal is very close. I am planning on being UNDER 150 by October 26th. I'm not sure how the scale is going to like me this week - with switching back to a normal diet I may stay the same....I'll find out on Wednesday.
    LisaC ... its okay if you stay the same .. you had a hard week (emotionally) but you are back on track and you can do this ...GOOD LUCK
    :heart: Megan
  • LisaC1026
    Options
    Megan - you are sooo right! The news about Abby really tore me down last week! I actually am looking forward to working out tonight, although I know that won't last long - Debbie gets on my every last nerve at times...lol
  • MyKids04
    MyKids04 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I know I we are weighing in on wednesdays but I am home from work today and the scale was calling me. I am so happy I am now at 231.

I am so glad all my hard work is paying off. I want to thank everyone for your support. LisaC thanks for getting such a good group of people together.

I will try to come on later tonight but I am home with my 3 boys today and my husband with his broken foot so my men really need my attention.
  • Silver_Dream
    Options
    I don't know what it is today, but I am HUNGRY! I just ate lunch and had a snack before hand and I want more food. I'm gonna really start downing the water!

Edit: is it because I worked out this morning instead of the afternoon like I usually do?