FLIRT

Options

Replies

• TanyaCurtis
    TanyaCurtis Posts: 630
    Options
    I just wanna see what answers come in...

I think sometimes my friendliness comes off as flirtiness... not just on MFP either... can be such a bad thing

Same!!
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    I know I am very vulnerable so please, dont take advantage of me an flirt. Its just...too pinf...I cant even talk about it right now...is it dusty in here?

Im gonna go for a run and then write some poetry and justr get my mind right and repeat, please DONT FLIRT WITH ME
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    hey, dude? love those arms! :wink:
  • BlackmetalCoffee79
    BlackmetalCoffee79 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    When one loses weight, confidence is sure to surface. I know mine has. :happy:

But i'm more naturally laid-back, so i'd rather someone start the flirting with me as opposed to me doing all the work. :wink:
  • paxetamore
    paxetamore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Does MFP make people flirt or do flirty people just happen to be on MFP or does the weight loss that ensues thanks to MFP lead people to be more attractive more likely to flirt! I need to know!

ahhh, a sociologist after my own heart :love:

LOL
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Options
    I know I am very vulnerable so please, dont take advantage of me an flirt. Its just...too pinf...I cant even talk about it right now...is it dusty in here?

Im gonna go for a run and then write some poetry and justr get my mind right and repeat, please DONT FLIRT WITH ME

Wow! A challenge!
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    For the love of God, please stop it. Im busy right now working with orphans who lost their parents (they arent dead they just got lost in a mall) and I cant be distracted by flirting.
  • purple_jelly_bean
    Options
    As.far as I know there is a few peeps on this thread who are mighty sexy.. So hey one such as myself cant help it..
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Options
    For the love of God, please stop it. Im busy right now working with orphans who lost their parents (they arent dead they just got lost in a mall) and I cant be distracted by flirting.

Really? Not at all? Your orphans can play with my tortoise.....

(Dang this insomnia!)
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

(Dang this insomnia!)

Goodnoos gracious, how am I supposed to help these random alzheimer patients that just wandered by at 1am? I mean please stop interrupting me as I try to help the greatest generation.
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Options

(Dang this insomnia!)

Goodnoos gracious, how am I supposed to help these random alzheimer patients that just wandered by at 1am? I mean please stop interrupting me as I try to help the greatest generation.

First off ...I am/ we are the greatest generation! I love my old folks but we have done plenty too. However...I do come equipped with a few filthy snakes we can let the geriatrics play with. They'll put a spring in their step.....or walker!
  • snewsome7
    snewsome7 Posts: 189
    Options

I think sometimes my friendliness comes off as flirtiness... not just on MFP either... can be such a bad thing

Your hair is amazing. :D
  • purple_jelly_bean
    Options
    sexy-comments-08.gif

I wanted to post this pic but dont know how..
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

(Dang this insomnia!)

First off ...I am/ we are the greatest generation! I love my old folks but we have done plenty too. However...I do come equipped with a few filthy snakes we can let the geriatrics play with. They'll put a spring in their step.....or walker!

Wait what is the old man pointing at with his walker? OMG the orphans chased some stray puppies into a burning building. Ill be back...look stop flirting I have to go save orphans and puppies
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    I'm very good at finding things...
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options

Your hair is amazing. :D

THANK YOU :D
  • Lennox497
    Lennox497 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    My thoughts on flirting are that it is positive energy created by confidence in desire. Don't fight the feeling haha.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i don't know but i think i'm horrible flirting online i feel more comfortable in person.
  • SnookiBaby92
    Options
    oh I am newly single and need tips on flirting...........help me please

Me 2 !! :D xxx