Explain Your MFP Name?

Options
Hi there are some wonderful and strange names on here please explain how yours came about or wha it means.
Mine I like for the double meaning both poking fun at myself ans losing weight. x :bigsmile:

Replies

• Stephie_J
    Stephie_J Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Mine is boring, its just my first name, my initials and the year I was born :)
  • HellsBells61
    Options
    Mine's my knick-name from school plus my year of birth :tongue:
  • cjhart81
    cjhart81 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Mine is my first and second initial along with d.o.b :D
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Mine is my first name and my surname initial followed by gt4 which is Celica GT4; the car I drive, and it is awesome...see my ticker for details...
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    My name! I didn't realise it would be my profile name :) DOH!!

wanted somethig cool like THOR, or KEVIN...
  • htmlgirl
    htmlgirl Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    htmlgirl - I'm a web developer and a girl :p
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    BeautyFromPain = i started working out to help with my depression. i believe that since losing weight and finding my life again that i have become more beautiful on the inside and out :) it's also the name of a song i like :)
  • willafan
    willafan Posts: 101
    Options
    Willa Cather, my favorite Writer. People often call me "Willa" which, while not my real name, is a huge honor.
    My real name is Angela- happy Friday all!
  • iwillsoonbeslim
    Options
    - because it's true lol
  • magoch
    magoch Posts: 134
    Options
    Mine is a daily reminder for myself.

Magoch =
    MAking
    GOod
    CHoices
  • schwim
    schwim Posts: 65
    Options
    nickname that rhymes with my real name that my best friend from high school gave me. she's the only one that calls me it though but i use it online for most things.
  • FR89
    FR89 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    mine is my name :ohwell:
  • lucylousmummy
    lucylousmummy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    what we call my yougest daughter (actual name is lucy alexandra but we always call her lucy lou) and because im her mummy makes a nice change as im usually jimjamsmum on other sites (jamie john)
  • reammi
    reammi Posts: 70
    Options
    My screen name is a combination of my 3 daughters names. RE for my oldest daughter Rebecca, AM for my middle daughter Amanda and MI for my youngest daughter Michelle. Put it all together and you have REAMMI. I thought it was clever :))
  • Thesoundofwolf
    Thesoundofwolf Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Its sorta my pen name, if I wrote. But I don't write. I do art. So I guess its my artist name. I use it for everything. Was originally a role play character log in name on gaiaonline, for the concept of a wolf-thingy mabobit. Yeah. >.> Had it since 2005, and just to lazy to really come up with a new name.
  • rhe276
    rhe276 Posts: 46
    Options
    :blushing: mine is my shortened name and my starting weight
  • superstankazz
    Options
    Mine is pretty self explanatory......:huh:
  • ForeverIrish
    ForeverIrish Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    My weight will change. My heritage won't! I grew up in a town full of Norwegians. I was called "Irish" more than once.

Once I was actually called a "Drunken Mick." I defended my honor to the death. I hadn't drank a thing!
  • 64ozminimum
    Options
    Because I'm bad at remembering to drink enough water and I figured if I see "this" all the time I'd remember. It has helped :-)
  • Grimlock69
    Grimlock69 Posts: 197
    Options
    Grimlock is a dinobot. One of the strongest transformers.