Replies

• chatipati1
    chatipati1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    =chattypatty..cause I am a quiet one:)
  • williamsbk
    Options
    Last Name + First and Middle Initial
    Plus it is what I use on Fitocracy, RunKeeper, and Twitter.
  • BruteSquad
    BruteSquad Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    If you haven't, watch Princess Bride. It is a way to find true fans of that movie....... :p
  • poshcouture
    poshcouture Posts: 610
    Options
    PoshCouture - I'm obviously into fashion and I LOVE heels of the 5" and above kind!
  • deeray
    deeray Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Deeray, shorter version of Desiree', I guess.....
  • Tiggermummy
    Tiggermummy Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I struggled with infertility for over ten years before having my first daughter. On the support site my name was auntietigger as I love tigger and I'd just become an aunt.
    My eldest has red hair and bounces like a tigger hence I changed to tiggermummy to reflect that.
  • 10KEyes
    10KEyes Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Mine is from the book "The Unfettered Mind: Letters from the Zen Master to the Sword Master" written by Takuan Soho. The Zen master on writing of awareness and not focusing on a single thing, it is as if you have 10,000 eyes seeing in all direction. This is a good result of years of martial training.
  • Aegelis
    Aegelis Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Grimlock is a dinobot. One of the strongest transformers.

I do indeed remember! "Me Grimlock smash Decepticon!"

Mine is a character name I'd created and found out it was unique. It's kind of a mesh between Aegis (shield/protector), Aegean (bronze age civilization) and Eagle with a pseudo-latin-like ending.
  • Mattymoomoo5
    Options
    mine is my 3rd sons first name and which turned into his nick name mattymoomoo and the number stands for how many of us they are in my little family :)
  • 42kgirl
    42kgirl Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    If you haven't, watch Princess Bride. It is a way to find true fans of that movie....... :p
    As you wish...
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I was the 66,712th DanL to sign up to AOL back in the 90's. The username has just kind of stuck since then!!

Basically the same idea with 117 portion of mine.
  • Bluescat1
    Bluescat1 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I am a singer in a blues band calles Blues Cat.
  • NoMoreJellyRolls
    Options
    Judge- because Im in school to become a paralegal
    Bunny- my nickname because i always wear my hair in a ponytail fuzz ball which looks like a "bunny tail"
    (nickname my mom, stepdad, and whole family calls me)
  • HarpingOn
    HarpingOn Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Basically because I'm a harpist.
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    I am a 5th gen. Texan, and my name is Thom.
  • ExpendablePolo
    ExpendablePolo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm an RA at my university, and while on duty we wear red polo shirts. And we all know what happens if you get beamed down to a planet wearing a red shirt...
  • 42kgirl
    42kgirl Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Basically because I'm a harpist.
    The Boy has quite an ear for music so one day I asked him if he could play any instrument in the world what would it be? I expected guitar or drums or maybe piano. He said the harp! I have no idea why or where he had even heard one. He was only 4 at the time. I thought it was awesome! My sister has a friend who plays and she played at my mother's funeral. Beautiful!
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    My daughter's name is Severine. . .hence sevsmom. I started using that on multiple sites after she was born. Of course, I'm also Caleb's mom & stepmom to Drake, Spencer and Noah. . . but sevsmom is the one I stick with. :-)
  • keegannati
    keegannati Posts: 114
    Options
    I'm Keegan from just outside Cincinnati.
  • elexichoccyeater
    elexichoccyeater Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Ha! Wait for this one.. Elexi - because I used to live at a women's peace camp in the 80's and my name was Elexi Earth.... the rest is self explanatory xxxxxx