Explain Your MFP Name?

Options

Replies

• RideaYeti
    RideaYeti Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I love mountain bike riding and Yeti makes the bike I will reward myself with when I hit my goal weight.
  • longbird
    longbird Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am a tall (long) girl (bird).
  • amortize20
    amortize20 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    my iphone auto corrected mine for me whilst i wasn't looking. oddly though amortize can mean to write something off over a period of time. quite fitting really :laugh:

otherwise it would have been a username i'd used for years which was a random word and number.
  • naonah
    naonah Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Created it about 16 years ago. It's the first two letters of my name + the two middle letters of my husband's name + the last two letters of my daughther's name. Never changed it after my son's birth :-/
  • FireSwan
    FireSwan Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    It's a nickname my husband gave me (and also the tat on the back of my neck). I'm always hot and get really hot at night (fire) and he says I am his beautiful swan. :smooched: --- or I'm ugly now and I'll be a swan when I grow up?? :noway:
  • LuckBeWithU
    LuckBeWithU Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Just to bring luck to all on their journeys....:smile:
  • erinpumpkin13
    erinpumpkin13 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    erinpumpkin13 = my first name + pumpkin for my favourite day Halloween + my favourite colour orange + my lucky number 13 :)
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Mine is my nickname, a random # and my last name intial.
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    My cousins would tease me growing up, always calling me a "goody girl", but that's because I knew my place and was always respectful around my family. My friends knew differently...they saw me as the exact opposite! *Naughty Girl*

As for the "number 5", that stands for Chanel No. 5. I love Chanel parfum; I mostly wear Coco Mademoiselle, No.5, Sensual Elixir, and Chance!

9821387.png
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    My name! I didn't realise it would be my profile name :) DOH!!

wanted somethig cool like THOR, or KEVIN...

Steve, you can change your MFP name one time. :)
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    Was watching a steam mop advert and they have washable microfibers :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Serenity_now
    Serenity_now Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Mine is a reference to one of my favorite Seinfeld episodes. You have to SCREAM it to stay calm. :laugh:
  • DalexD
    DalexD Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    My name is Dale and xD is a smile :)
  • Christina1007
    Christina1007 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Mine is my name plus I wanted it to be 007, but it was taken :P
  • kvissy
    kvissy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Childhood nickname that stuck (obviously forever). My cousins renamed all the girls in my family by changing the "r"s in their names to "v"s.

Kristen-kvissy
    Lauren-lauven
    maria-mavia

You get the point...
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    Mine has zero creativity ..

Katya is my first name
    73 the year I was born

:)
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    The first part (ChristiH) is my name, but the 4000 is from one of the first season episodes of South Park where Cartman drank Weight Gain 4000 so he could be a beefcake. It cracks me up whenever I think of it. BEEFCAKE!
  • rinnismom
    rinnismom Posts: 190
    Options
    my daughters name is seriniti. when she was a baby she loved winnie the pooh. i would sing the "winnie the pooh" song to her and incorporate "rinni" instead of "winnie". she adored it. it stuck and i've been known as rinnismom ever since.
  • beccarockslife
    beccarockslife Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    It's my blog name but it also is accurate...

Becks
    weightwars.co.uk
  • angimac
    angimac Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    It's my online identity. Has been for years.