Explain Your MFP Name?

Options

Replies

• katysmelly
    katysmelly Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Kurt Cobain once called me "Katy Smelly" because of a rhyme with my maiden name and "smelly." When I signed up here the screen names I usually use were taken and this came to mind.
  • fiddlegirl8
    Options
    I love fiddling but also love to "fiddle" around on any instrument I can get my hands on :D
  • MaritaD
    MaritaD Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to my Multi Function Printer. It scans in color!!! :smile:

hp_laserjet_m1319f_mfp.jpg

Haha wow!

Mine is my first name and the initial of my surname.....not very original but hey not many people have my name so I knew it wouldn't be taken :)
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    mik - Mike(first name)
    daw - Dawn(partner's first name)

Not very original I know
  • strawberrie_milk
    strawberrie_milk Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I thought it sounded cute, lol.
  • shellsrenee01
    shellsrenee01 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Mine is a combo that combines my nickname (Shells) and middle name (Renee) and I've always used 01 at the end of internet screen names :ohwell: Had I know it was going to be the username, I might have been more creative. Oh well...haha
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Blue= colour of Leicester City FC,my soccer team
    fox = we are known as the FOXES
    9er = My favourite team of the greatest sport in the world, the NFL's greatest and best franchise the San Francisco 49ers :-)
  • RikanSoulja
    RikanSoulja Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Rikan = I am Puerto Rican
    Soulja= I am a soilder of God and of the United States Army
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    High school nickname. You gotta say it in a deep gangster voice.
  • mommamisty823
    Options
    Mine isn't that creative. :ohwell:

Momma - because I'm a mommy. And I also tend to be the one who tries to take care of everybody when we're all hanging out together.

Misty - my name

823 - my birthday
  • clouxles
    clouxles Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Last five letters of my last name (cloux = nail in french pronounced clue) initially bought a plate for my 72 Beetle CLOUXLES so when people saw it and asked;

"Are you CLOUXLES"?

I could answer totally
  • hauntgoddess
    hauntgoddess Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I went to over 100 haunted attractions last year alone, and I write haunted attraction reviews so that makes me kind of an expert on the subject of haunts =)
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Guess I joined early enough to be able to snag my first name before any one else could. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
  • TheReese1206
    Options
    I was Reese1206 on here before. Reese is a nickname and 1206 is my Bday. When I got a new acct I chose TheReese1206 :)
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Nope.jpg
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    GO_NadZ_xO Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    My name, Nadine, with a kiss, x :)
  • MsGunnShow
    Options
    It's my last name and when I was with my now deceased husband, it was always funny because he and others would say, "welcome to the Gun show." while flexing when he was around.... Hence the MsGunnShow ;0)
  • WhiteCoc0
    WhiteCoc0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is Brown Sugar and I am White Chocolate (its too long, so I shortern it to WhiteCoc0)
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I'm just a LOTR nerd
  • tlynnclemmons
    tlynnclemmons Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    mines boring - first initial, middle name, last name - didn't realize that would be my actual screen name when i signed up.