the final push, cellulite on the donk

Options
2»

Replies

• AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    My only thought is... show me your donker.

But I have no clue. I am also cursed and have been since I was 16 and 80lbs. *kitten* you genetics!!!!

for you my love, the world:

DONKER.jpg

Do NOT mess with The Donker. "Where is my automobile??"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahaha!!!!

"Automobile?"
    "Yes, automobile."
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Looks like a great donker to me!
  • supermom2002
    supermom2002 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I like to think that my cellulite on my *kitten* says "I'm sexy" in braille.

I'm def going to remember that! love.

genetics suck. i had cellulite when i was 16. I love every part of my body except for the area from my hips to mid way down my thigh. I'm even happy with the small boobs that don't get bigger...
    I'd love to suck the fat from my *kitten* and inject into my boobs. i don't think i'd care about lumpy boobs.
  • rebecky27
    rebecky27 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I would be perfectly happy with an *kitten* like that! :)
    I know, right!

I'm also commenting as a "bump" to see more advice!
  • bethb4
    bethb4 Posts: 48
    Options
    My sister who is really thin but still has area's of cellulite swears it is sodium/salt related. She's noticed if she cuts back on the two, the cellulite lessens in appearance.
  • happypath101
    Options
    I'm trying hot yoga. I love it for many reasons. But, it does seem to be reducing the cottage cheese. They say it's one of the proven benefits. BTW: I can't believe you have a single worry about your body. You look amazing! Your bikini body is basically my goal. :O)
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the compliments, ladies. I am pretty happy with the size of it, and I certainly don't mind being "curvy," it would just be nice to also be smoooooooooooooooth. Cologen . . . check. Will try that. More water . . . check.
  • AyanaSan
    AyanaSan Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Thats a mighty fine *kitten*, if I do say so myself!!! :happy:

But i feel your pain.. I was reading this article in Self Mag. http://www.self.com/beauty/2012/04/cellulite-free-skin-slideshow#slide=1

and it says Hydration, Strength training, Caffeine creams, or Laser surgery are your best bets. Oh and bronzer.. which actually works because the darker I get the less noticeable it is in the summer.
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    My cellulite looks markedly better since I started lifting heavy - squats, deadlifts and lunges.
  • barefoot76
    barefoot76 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    My only thought is... show me your donker.

But I have no clue. I am also cursed and have been since I was 16 and 80lbs. *kitten* you genetics!!!!

for you my love, the world:

DONKER.jpg

Do NOT mess with The Donker. "Where is my automobile??"

BWAHAHAHAH!!! BEST REPLY EVER! "Lake, big lake!"
  • Starrmeah
    Options
    you are EXACTLY right!! same here. i overall have always eaten healthy... but, im not a food nazi. i will occasionally have a beer (or two) or, pizza. overall - i eat all things organic... minimal processing... and, fresh local when in season. BUT - i do with all this insanity workout i have been doing, notice that my cellulite (i also didn't have much) has COMPLETELY disappeared! alaine - i will test you my *kitten* to prove it. ;P
  • SarahAntos
    Options
    Keep up the good work you look great. The more muscle you build the better for reducing the cellulite.
    I no longer have an issue with cellulite. Very pleased with my results.