Replies

• amhamlin
    amhamlin Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    AWESOME. Love love love it. :)
  • celave1
    celave1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! I love Jillian Michaels work out dvds...just love'em!
  • SoBodyMazing
    Options
    Great Job!
  • eyesontheprize13
    Options
    For both of these I did it 5-6 times a week for the full 30 days. However, I probably would have had better results if i had not taken 2 weeks off in between both programs (but it was Spring Break!). It was my New Year's resolution to get into better shape so I started working out regularly and eating better (cutting out most processed foods, limiting myself to 1200-1300 cals. per day, and just cutting back altogether). I do have to say though that I looved 30DS a lot more than Ripped. I found Ripped to be really hard on my knees and joints within the last few weeks of it and I also did not feel like it had enough cardio. However, I stuck with it and am very happy that I did! I lost about 9 pound in total.

BEFORE
    Left Arm: 11.75’’
    Right Arm: 11.25”
    Left Thigh: 22”
    Right Thigh: 22”
    Upper Waist: 30”
    Lower Waist: 31.5”
    Hips: 35.5”
    Total: 164"

AFTER
    Left Arm: 11.5
    Right Arm: 11
    Left Thigh: 21.25
    Right Thigh: 21
    Upper Waist: 30
    Lower Waist: 30.75
    Hips: 32.5
    Total: 158”

Lost 6”

NMCnrl.jpg

http://imgur.com/NMCnr

Now I think I will move on to 6 Week Six Pack and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism! Feel free to add me if you also do JM's workouts! :)

You look really great!! Awesome job!
  • dandes
    dandes Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    fantastic results! Very inspiring! Thank you for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!