Hard stuff - need prayers, well wishes, anything I can get!!

Options
2»

Replies

• MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    You are in my prayers! Usually once a week we fast in my family for whoever needs it. TOmorrow is our 'fasting day' and I am adding you to our list of why we are fasting! Hang in there!

Wow. I am honored to be on your list! Thank you so much :flowerforyou:
  • eyescatchfire
    eyescatchfire Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Dear MG, take a step back and realize how strong you are! You must be, in order to be getting through the past 3 years of tough times, and still coming out with a smile at least part of the time. You have a good head on your shoulders, and you will make it through this! :heart:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I will definitely be praying for you and your husband. I hope you can work things out. May God bless you both and help you get through this.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    God is with you all the time. I pray that you find the peace that only God brings.:flowerforyou:
  • cinandchris
    cinandchris Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You are in my prayers. I believe God has some wonderful things coming your way :flowerforyou:
  • MontanaGirl
    Options
    It's working everyone!! I feel much more at peace this afternoon. I so appreciate all your prayers and kindness!! This is still a very difficult time and I know God will bring us through - but sometimes it's hard to see through the fog. :smile: Plus, sometimes we just need people to lift us up and pray for us. Thank you so much!! :heart:

Kim
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    You've got my prayers, well wishes, thoughts and everything else I can give, it'll get easier, just hang on!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :heart: I am very sorry, and I will pray for you and your family, just give thanks to Jesus over everything all the time, you can repeat it in your mind or out loud . There is great power in the name of Jesus , even when things seem hopeless keep praising Jesus and giving Thanks!!!!!!:heart:
  • MontanaGirl
    Options
    Oh, you guys!!! Whew - dh just called me. Back in town from collecting the check!! OMG I think I'm going to have a heart attack!! Not really -but wow. My head just exploded!! Sometimes you really don't know how nervous you are until it actually happens.

OK - he's coming to pick me up and go open an account at a different bank seeing as how the one we're at has messed up our acct 2 times in 4 months. I will probably be back here tonight or tomorrow. Thanks all - pray that we don't go to insane :love:
  • littlespoon
    littlespoon Posts: 165
    Options
    Please - take time to hug each other!
    You dont always need words - when its tough hold each other and think about appreciating how hard you have worked to get through the tough times.
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: Our very sincere prayers are with you both. I just recently lost both a brother and a sister so I am riding that "wonderful" roller coaster of emotions as well. Just remember that you both are on the same side...you both want the same things and you both need the love and gentleness of one another right now. I will pray that the Lord will give you both peace and gentleness and favour with one another. Let us know if you need anything else that we can help with. God bless you all.
    Cowboy
  • tekrueger
    tekrueger Posts: 85
    Options
    Hi MG,
    I know how hard it is to lose someone close; I lost my mother three years ago and I am still feeling that loss. I can only imagine your losses.
    It is wonderful that you are able to invest right now and take care of your debts. It is a wonderful chance you have been given; do "invest" in your relationship and yourself, don't let this opportunity slide by.
    As for myself, I didn't invest enough in my marriage, but you can, and in yourself too. Don't give up.
    As many have said of MFP, you just have to trust that it works and it does, with perseverance.
    You can do it.
    From what you've written, you've made a lot of good decisions of late and you understand a lot of what's going on in your life, AND you are acting. This is all wonderful.
    Hang in there.
    Thomas
  • sunnyday
    sunnyday Posts: 15
    Options
    Dear MontanaGirl
    I'm physically distant but feel so emotionally close to you and your family, you're in my thoughts.
    Wishing you all the best :flowerforyou:
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    i will be thinking of you and your family and you are in my prayers :flowerforyou:
  • TheTimeIsNow
    Options
    First off, my prayers and well wishes are with you and yours. I know life seems to throw the cruelest of fastballs at us when we seem least prepaired to handle them. But in reality, through the fastballs you must continue to push foward. Dont let your problems define you, but let you character do the talking. Some of the things your going through can be hard enough on their own, and your dealing with them all at once. Im a firm believer that god will only put on us what he knows we can adaptly handle, no matter how impossible it seems to us. I will continue to pray for you, that your situation will improve.

Unrest of spirit is a mark of life; one problem after another presents itself and in the solving of them we can find our greatest pleasure.
    Kal Menninger
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Oh MG...big hugs and prayers your way hon! I'm happy to see how you're feeling better....but I know you must be a ball of nerves girl....just take time to breath honey!!!

keep us posted and you're such a sweetie w/ all your posts...I know you deserve this new start and just try to keep talking w/ hubby....and taking time for hugs too....you both need them!

so big hugs!
    Ali ...thinking of you girl!