Apple, pear, hour glass? Which one are you?

Options

Replies

• All4Tris
    All4Tris Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    My measurements are 33-28-42... that screams pear but, I Iook more like an hourglass because of my shoulders.
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Grapefruit! ROUND ALL OVER! hahaha

LOL, so me!
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    Haha, can you be none of the above? I am basically straight up and down, proportionate body....I used to think I was hour glass when I weighed more, now I am seeing that my hips and waist are really not too different. I think there is a 3 inch difference between my waist and hips. I am trying to change that with heavy lifting! :)

Ruler

All three measurements tend to be relatively close with no significant differences between your chest, waist, and hips
    Common measurements: 34-30-35, 36-33-37, or 40-36-42 (notice how there is less than a 5-inch difference between any of the measurements)

:heart:
  • kimberly0416
    kimberly0416 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hourglass so proportionate and neither are on the small side so I look bigger no matter what.
  • shaylaw
    shaylaw Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm a pear. My hips and butt are very curvy. However, when I lose weight I'll probably acquire the elusive thigh gap because of how big my hips are. Also, I truly believe all body shapes are beautiful. Picking an "ideal" is just not right.
  • aheartbeatsos
    Options
    I am an hourglass :)
    Big hips, teeny waist, broad shoulders.
    I wish I could say 'big boobs' instead of 'broad shoulders' but nooo, a handful was all that was allotted to me :( Haha
  • EversBeautiful
    Options
    I'm a pear :) big boobs, small waist, video vixen hips lol
  • yourieann
    yourieann Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    apple .....hate it ,so hard to lose weight.
  • spazofthedead
    spazofthedead Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hourglass. At one point my chest and hip measurements were almost identical, and my waist is quite a bit smaller.
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I'm a ruler. LOL - I wondered why I could never figure out my shape. I never saw myself as an hourglass, or pear, or apple. I am literally a 46-46-46. I must be one of those fat rulers they give to kindergartners. :)
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Apple
  • Tink_889
    Tink_889 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Apple
  • Metorks
    Metorks Posts: 37
    Options
    <--- Blob, but working to fix that.
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    GO_NadZ_xO Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Hour Glass. Big Boobs. Small waist and then.. Bleh..
  • 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I thought I was a squire lol but then I measured me self and found I am about an hour glass 50~42~51

I think my Favorite shape is the in shape pear, I just thinks it's soo feminine and shapely
  • FitToBeFab
    FitToBeFab Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    My shoulders and hips are close to the same size (when there's not extra weight on them), but my belly is super round, which makes me think I'm an apple? But I also have a smaller waist (again, when there's not extra weight on it)...so...awkwardly shaped hour glass?
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Curvy Banana? 35-26-36

My 36 isnt hips, its butt. Haha

*Edit

Apparently I am an hour-glass? Don't really look like it. I would still consider myself a banana-ish shape. I do NOT have big hips or even slightly big hips. They are very average. My butt just POPS. Hahaha I am also pretty wide in the waist IMO.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I used to see myself as a pear when I was actually an hour glass (36-24-36), possibly due to my muscular, curvy legs and butt and stupid brain :laugh:

Now I see myself as an apple, because, since my son, my waist has ballooned. At my heaviest, it was 2 sizes bigger than my hips or top, but now it's only one size bigger.

However, I love the following:
    For those having trouble determining their shape, I found this online: :flowerforyou:

Ruler

All three measurements tend to be relatively close with no significant differences between your chest, waist, and hips
    Common measurements: 34-30-35, 36-33-37, or 40-36-42 (notice how there is less than a 5-inch difference between any of the measurements)

Hourglass

The measurements between the chest and hips are relatively close
    There is at least a 6-inch difference between your chest /hips and waist.
    Common measurements: 33-26-33, 36-30,38, 34-28-35, 39-32-38, or 42-35-44 (notice how there is less than 3-inch difference between the chest and hips)

Pear

The measurements between the chest and waist are relatively close
    There is at least a 6-inch difference between your waist and hips
    Common measurements: 34-30-38, 36-30-44, or 32-28-39

Cone

The measurements between the waist and hips are relatively close
    There is at least a 6-inch difference between your chest and hips
    Common measurements: 36-32-30, 40-36-33, or 34-30-29

It thinks that I'm an hourglass at 36-28-37! Maybe I'm just as stupid thinking I'm an apple now as I was thinking I was a pear then :laugh:

I love my body right now, though. I might work on that tummy someday, but I'm not really keen on losing my boobs over it :wink:
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    I'm a pear but not a heavy bottom pear. I'm more like the Jennifer Lopez and Beyonce pears not some other women you may see who carry most of their weight in their bottom. I gain all over with a heavier booty is all. ;-)
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    Cement block. Its like that skinny boy shape, but broader throughout.