Apple, pear, hour glass? Which one are you?

Options

Replies

• IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I'm more like... half cooked marshmallow.

LOL sorry but that made my day:) Most days I feel the exact same way.....fluffy all over!!
  • jennyshipman79
    jennyshipman79 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I know I am definitely an hourglass. I tend to have a little waist and my hips and chest are almost the same size. Now that I've had a baby, I know my middle isn't as small as it used to be, but hey, I gotta work on it!

8698405.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • aspen_matthews
    Options
    My body shape is beautiful, just like each and every person on here! :-)

That being said, I'm pear shaped. I'm half japanese and my friend told me I'm Japanese from the waist up and white from the waist down, lol. I'm usually a size smaller on top than on the bottom.
  • Kryn_K
    Kryn_K Posts: 44
    Options
    I'm a watermelon lol i'm strange shape my waist is bigger than my boobs and hips are big too OH My!! :blushing:
  • TheAnie
    TheAnie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    For those having trouble determining their shape, I found this online: :flowerforyou:

Ruler

All three measurements tend to be relatively close with no significant differences between your chest, waist, and hips
    Common measurements: 34-30-35, 36-33-37, or 40-36-42 (notice how there is less than a 5-inch difference between any of the measurements)

Hourglass

The measurements between the chest and hips are relatively close
    There is at least a 6-inch difference between your chest /hips and waist.
    Common measurements: 33-26-33, 36-30,38, 34-28-35, 39-32-38, or 42-35-44 (notice how there is less than 3-inch difference between the chest and hips)

Pear

The measurements between the chest and waist are relatively close
    There is at least a 6-inch difference between your waist and hips
    Common measurements: 34-30-38, 36-30-44, or 32-28-39

Cone

The measurements between the waist and hips are relatively close
    There is at least a 6-inch difference between your chest and hips
    Common measurements: 36-32-30, 40-36-33, or 34-30-29

That's awesome! I love it. I am an hourglass (36-29-37). I appreciate my shape, but I also tend to love pears. Hey, I love hippy girls. And actually, so does my husband. One of the most gorgeous girls I know is a very distinct pear. She's got guys fawning all over her every time she walks into a room.

I don't think body shape really matters, so long as you are comfortable and you flaunt it.
  • mahogonnee
    Options
    None of the above. More like a duck. My booty and tummy are running a race and the tummy is winning. Not a good look. smh
  • wendyrvp
    wendyrvp Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am such a pear!
    I think... just maybe... underneath all this, I might have an hour glass... but I have never seen that to be sure ha ha
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I am a total hourglass shape now...I don't know what I was before. My measurements are 37.5, 33, 37.5 - I have a true woman's figure. I think I have always been hourglass, just more defined now.
  • reshapemariah21
    reshapemariah21 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Freakin' pear. :embarassed:
  • RoseRoiz
    RoseRoiz Posts: 95
    Options
    Hourglass shape for sure!!
  • RandomMiranda
    Options
    I am the very definition of a pear. I think my last measurements were 35-30-44, and that was a loss of 3 inches up top and .5 inch in the hips. Makes buying jeans impossible, but other than that I don't mind too much.
  • eclare87
    eclare87 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    definitely a pear shape!

ETA- 31-24.5-35

@shammxo you are like a mini-pear! If you are a pear at all. ;)
  • Langlady
    Langlady Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Pear, with a slight hourglass. When I lose the 25-30 lbs, I would almost have the body of J Lo. Big booty, small top with tiny waist.
  • Langlady
    Options
    I am the very definition of a pear. I think my last measurements were 35-30-44, and that was a loss of 3 inches up top and .5 inch in the hips. Makes buying jeans impossible, but other than that I don't mind too much.
  • Carolw12
    Carolw12 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm a pear but I do also have somewhat of an hourglass figure despite my size. Can you be more than one?
  • Langlady
    Options

Same here. Thighs and butt are the last place I will lose. I have never had the thigh gap.
  • eclare87
    eclare87 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm a pear shape. Last time I checked my measurements I was around 34 up top, 27 at my waist and 38 at my hips! My hips are huge. Wish I had a little more up top but I guess that's what Victoria's Secret is for! :)
  • Langlady
    Options
    I'm a pear but I do also have somewhat of an hourglass figure despite my size. Can you be more than one?

Sure. No one is every built the same so we are a mixture of different shapes
  • Lovinglife12
    Options
    I am a pear, but I am not small chested. ALL my weight goes straight to my hips, thighs and calves. My face, arms, collarbone and waist are the first things to go when I lose weight and the last to gain. If you cut me in half, I'm like two completely different people..lol. Which is why I love maxi dresses since they hide the whole bottom making me appear a lot thinner then I really am..lol.
  • trishgrace
    trishgrace Posts: 285
    Options
    I have never checked my measurements.. . Although I have only 5'2" and Very large. So I define it as a very large rectangle. Def not attractive...but I'm working on it. :)