Replies

• Ribena145
    Ribena145 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    old nickname and goal weight
  • runwithitwerewinning
    runwithitwerewinning Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    it's a Russell Peters joke about Indians playing football and running. I figure I look just as silly when I run as the picture he painted in this joke.
  • harlar
    harlar Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Mine is after a rather good song by Head Automatica.
  • GinoATC
    GinoATC Posts: 60
    Options
    Mine is my name and my credentials (ATC= Certifide Athletic Trainer)
  • emgawne
    emgawne Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    mine is really boring.
    EMGAWNE
    E - first name (Elli)
    M - middle initial (Mae) ... yes my parents named me Elli Mae...but thats not my real first name.
    Gawne - last name
  • domgirl85
    domgirl85 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Domgirl85 = my first name is Dominique, I'm a girl, and I was born in 1985!

Funny, one of my MFP friends asked me what this meant about a week or so ago :)
  • Kristy_Elizabeth
    Options
    Ummm, it's my name....=)
  • ZombieSidwell
    Options
    ZombieSidwell
    Zombie because I am a huge George Romero fan (Night of the living dead trilogy) and Sidwell is my maiden name.
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Umeboshi are japanese pickled plums, and they're delicious.
  • xraylady33
    xraylady33 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Work in Radiology
    I was 33 the first time I used a sign on for yahoo.....that was many years ago..
  • luvnthenewme
    luvnthenewme Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Not to state the obvious, but..... I love the person I have become since losing 60+ lbs.
  • AandJsMommy
    AandJsMommy Posts: 314
    Options
    Mine is A= Anna my daughter, the and is just that and, the J= my son Jacob and then mommy. Put it all together and you get AandJsMommy!
  • wthrs4
    wthrs4 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Mine is my last name without the vowels and 4 because there are four in my family. :)
  • monkeybutter
    Options
    Mine was from a book called 'What it feels like to...' which had a personal account in it from a tourettes sufferer who rather than swearing, would blurt out random words and two of them that he would shout were 'monkey' and 'butter'. I just put the two together for an original name :)
  • kristers03
    kristers03 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Kristers = nickname my family gave me growing up (first name Kristy)
    03 is my high school graduation year

(I came up with kristers03 when I made my first e-mail address when I first started high school and it has stuck with me)
  • kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    it's..my name..??

:laugh:

tis my name and my Y.O.B.
  • SirZee
    SirZee Posts: 381
    Options
    Z is my initial... Z or Zee were too short the first time I used the handle, so in a brilliant stroke I added Sir in front of it....since then it doesn't seem so brilliant at all lol.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Ashley is my first name and Panda is my nickname from my husband. I love panda's. :happy:
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options
    Nocturnal - I stay up all night or till really late. In fact, it's 4am right now in Australia and I'm just procrastinating :)

Oh and I'm a girl ;P
  • Lord007
    Lord007 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Started MFP about the same time I started a new job. the computer host name issued to me was LORD000007007. Too many zeroes but I liked the overall name, edited it down, and ran with it.... in this case quite literally. :laugh: