365 days on MFP! But I'm not done yet! - Pics

Options

Replies

• JaneOAnderson
    JaneOAnderson Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an inspiration!!!! Thank you so much for sharing. And congratulations! There's only one thing I have to disagree with: that you "have a long way to go." You are amazing right now. Maybe you want a little more, but I can't see what the "long way" could possibly be. Good for you!
  • Dawnnan
    Dawnnan Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congratulations!!
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job!
  • Brianabomb
    Brianabomb Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    This really brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for sharing! You are an inspiration!
  • Minxbiker
    Options
    You are an inspiration! I have recently joined MFP and hope to stick at this as you have. Well done!
  • bethhyg
    bethhyg Posts: 209
    Options
    I needed this today. It amazing how one year can make a difference. You look absolutely amazing. Congrats on your loss and thanks for the simple advice. I think we all get impatient and want that loss to have happened yesterday. Today was a nice reminder that there is no special trick. Just do what we have been doing. Watching calories,exercising and drinking water. No special formula out there...Just keep on going.
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • ravenwcatz
    ravenwcatz Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    This is COMPLETELY an aside, but... I have that red shirt with the black/rhinestone belt you have on in one of your in-progress photos. ^_^

Congratulations, you look amazing!
  • got2go2concerts
    got2go2concerts Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Wow, such a transformation! You look awesome, and you success gives me hope =)
  • WickedBoss
    Options
    This is my first post ever and it's easy to resume " WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOW!"
  • celave1
    celave1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just FABULOUS!!! Thank you for posting and sharing your story!!!:happy:
  • HeatherNoyes
    HeatherNoyes Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You look Fabulous!!!!
  • shortstuff31117
    shortstuff31117 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You have done so well! You look amazing!
  • jdm120
    jdm120 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Amazing. You look amazing :)
  • YvonnePtm
    YvonnePtm Posts: 28
    Options
    That is great. I am so impressed. I have also recently joined and its heartwarming to read such success and enthusiasm. I am trying to lose a lot of weight as well and log my exercise and food every day. So far have been pretty good, but had a bad day the other day and had coke and carrot cake, but still managed to stay within my calorie count.

I have included exercise as well and am doing a sprint triathlon in two weeks time. My goal is just to finish and then in July I am doing the Race for Life 10km run. Sooooooooooo it's all go for me. i was also fed up of being overweight and looking at all my nice clothes in my cupboard that are too small for me. and tired of buying new clothes every time I put on more weight.
  • SusanLovesToEat
    SusanLovesToEat Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    WOW! I think I'm going to cry.

What an incredable journey you've made!

Congratulations on your success.

I'm a new here and will post in 365 days when I've reached my goal.

One pound a week!
  • justineanni
    Options
    Congrats... keep up the awesome work.
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    wow what a transformation you look fantastic. congratulations. i am so proud to have you as an mfp friend.
  • SunShineBeastess
    SunShineBeastess Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I really needed to see this today...You are honest and straight forward that this is not a "diet" but a life change...and forever. Thanks and many congrats on your amazing hard, dedicated work!!!!
  • Vanilladays
    Vanilladays Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    A beautiful story of a beautiful woman....thank you. Wonderful inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!