I want active MFP friends!

Options

Replies

• Kupe
    Kupe Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me, 5kg still to go with an additional 3-4 hiding in the wings, so I'll be here a while.
  • carolineobviously
    carolineobviously Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day-- anyone can feel free to add me! :) 23/f
  • redtim22
    redtim22 Posts: 144
    Options
    Im on everyday add me!! I addicted to this site lol!
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I'm very active....always logging and more then happy to give support!! Anyone is welcomed to add me!! "It takes a village....." :)
  • candctaber
    candctaber Posts: 274
    Options
    I am not anywhere London, but do log EVERYDAY! I check in several times during the day to see how everyone else is doing & try to comment and encourage as much as I can on my friends.
  • JenRei87
    JenRei87 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend, talking to people who are going through the same thing as me , makes the whole thing easier!! :D I don't live in London though, tears :'(
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Not in London but I'm here everyday!

Anyone can feel free to add me, I am a low carber (medical necessity) and also gluten free. I don't discriminate against anyone for their chosen eating plan.
  • ElHombre23
    ElHombre23 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Im on all day pretty much anyone feel free.
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I’m on daily and log consistently.. Add me if you wish : )
  • denisem0316
    Options
    I'm New been on for 10+ days and hoping to make it long than I have in the past I"m finding having active members is helpful! Feel free to add me I'm in Canada but we are all in the same town on here :)
  • mississippi_queen
    mississippi_queen Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like i'm on here daily =)
  • todietfor
    todietfor Posts: 48
    Options
    I've logged in for 97 days in a row! Very active, on here every day and working hard to hit my goal...no plans of stopping any time soon. Looking for more new friends to add.
  • femmecyclist
    femmecyclist Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey! I don't have many friends on here mostly because I have been afraid of putting myself out there - I have been working really hard on being more active on mfp lately, tracking and logging on everyday - normally if I miss I miss for a day or two, but I'm trying not to let that happen anymore.

On that note I would love for anyone who is active on MFP to add me!
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I login EVERYDAY :)
  • shellybean73
    shellybean73 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    im not from London, totally otherside ...California, but u can add me!!
  • Gogirltarget
    Options
    Hi I'm new to this too and really want to achieve my goals. Would like to find some MFP friends to so happy to give it a go
  • smiles672
    smiles672 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :) I'm on everyday
  • Ohjeezitskim
    Ohjeezitskim Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm on everyday, either on my phone or laptop~ feel free to add! I like active members too!
  • blueeyedlegacy
    blueeyedlegacy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I joined this site quite a while back but I hardly got on and now I'm going to try this again. So, I definitely could use some good friends on here to help encourage me and i would love to do the same in return for them! :) I really want to stick with it this time. So feel free to add me and I plan to be an active member!! =)
  • Lennox497
    Lennox497 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Guilty. I'm on this all day at work :/ Add me if you like :)

I'm glad I'm not the only one. MFP has become my new addiction, well besides going to the gym thats #1